• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hlt For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
OK first in best dressed. One only modified urn. Langco 20ltr. First best reasonable offer will be sold.See atached picture.Fully functionable. I am building another HLT so this one has no further use.

Cheers
BYB

Update: I will post on this thread once it is sold.

IMGP1682.JPG

OK first in best dressed. One only modified urn. Langco 20ltr. First best reasonable offer will be sold.See atached picture.Fully functionable. I am building another HLT so this one has no further use.
Cheers
BYB
that's be the perfect addition to my setup, price ballpark?

that's be the perfect addition to my setup, price ballpark?

Because of the mod's already done to this one I am looking at around the $150 mark. I purchased the dial gauge for $40, the SS tap was $30, the urn 2nd hand was $88 + a few bucks to have the welding done.

BYB

righto, thanks.
I'll crunch some numbers and see what my priorities are. I'm planning on getting a kegging set up in the next month or so, and if I had any cash leftover your urn would certainly help me do AG batches more often, though I'm also thinking of a mill too- so many options for lovely brew bling and so few spare dollars.
:(

Cheers
BYB
Update: I will post on this thread once it is sold.

Call this abump or call it an update :p What would be a reasonable asking price? Or better, what would any members offer if they were seriously looking for on? This would still be a good addition for brew day even if you were only making K&K.

BYB

I think you may have to revisit your pricing,I sold a 30lt with stainless 1/2" value like yours,but looked in better condition to Tidalpete for $60.00 ;)

Batz

I think you may have to revisit your pricing,I sold a 30lt with stainless 1/2" value like yours,but looked in better condition to Tidalpete for $60.00 ;)

Batz

Yeah close up photo's arent the best sometimes. Looks like I may of over capitalised when I put it together.

BYB

Back