High Pressure hose for Sodastream to mini regulator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pik000

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for some advice regarding connecting a Sodastream bottle to my mini regulator.

I currently have https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/9L-Keg-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 and went through 3 bulbs on Saturday so I'm looking for something a bit more cost efficient. Now I can buy the Sodastream to mini regulator connector at almost any online HBS but I don't like the idea of having a sodastream bottle hanging off the gas disconnect as that will have alot of force on it. Is there a hose people recommend that will run from the sodastream bottle to the mini regulator?

Or if anyone else has some tips or tricks I could use about this.

Thanks.

There are high pressure hoses you can run from the sodastream bottle to the reg. But I would change the reg output to a barb fitting, and run hose (under low pressure) to a barbed gas in disconnect

The lines that take bottle pressure are mostly Teflon with a stainless braid over coat and cost a bomb. better to as above fit the reg to the bottle and just use normal line to the disconnect.
Have improvised a bottle hanger out of a coat hanger, so the bottle/reg can just hang on the side of the keg, an okie strap makes it a lot more stable.
Mark

Back