Hi from North WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seemore

Reaction score
Hi all been enjoying the site great work lots to read and learn getting back into brewing beer after a few years out of the seat pretty much was only a extract brewer before and time to step it up to biab/ all grain I'm in a pretty isolated mining town so eBay and postage are my hurdles hence pretty easy and cheap to get a can of extract sent from Perth but it's all apart of the fun looking forward to the lessons and learning ahead

Cheers

G'day seemore.
I'm sure there is plenty of beer drinking weather where you are !
I BIAB and its good fun and nice and easy.
get into it !

CF

Welcome to the site seemore. Time to buy whole bags of grain and postage to NW WA is not much more than other areas in Australia.

You may need to look at water treatment as some town water is pretty hard.

When I lived up there Broome was 1000k away and the first 970k were dirt.

Magic place.

cheers

Ian

Hi guys

Yeah ianh the water is pretty bad we have a RO unit and would never drink from the tap and as for the drinking weather it's great all year round looking at a biab system just easy with less items I have a 50l keg and just got to get or source a gas burner being 6hrs from any coastal water and 1500kms from Perth it's amazing what you find at the rubbish tip always got to be thinking beer up here and what you can do with it . Beer is the pilbara currency

Latest posts

Back