Hi All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olskoolsoulja

Reaction score
HI everyone,
I thought I joined yesterday But it appears I joined up a while back(must have been sampling to much product :icon_drool2: )

Im Rich I come from townsville Ive been AG for nearly 3 years , though last year and the start of this year have been hetic to say the least and have seen me all over Oz and Os for work and a lot more extract then I like.. Ive just bought a house so now i can put in a permanent BREWERY, I think ill leave the wheels on the trolly though. At the moment my Brewery is called "THE SPITEFUL COLONIAL" . I love Fishing in my little 4.1m polycraft and do a bit of Hunting when i get the chance. Growing fruit and veg and preserving is also a thing I like to do but i have to build a new veg garden when i get back.

But if I had to choose one my Brewery would come out on top. The good thing about being away is i get to go to Brewery V2.1 when i get Home.

Regards
Rich :party:

ha, you didnt catch AG off graham sanders did you! there is a section in brew food in the forums which you might like if you havent found it yet.. happy brewing! :)

Back