• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

HELP! Newbie seeks crown seal bottles (SYD)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wakey

Reaction score
Please help a home brew newbie bottle his first brew - in search of crown seal bottles without having to drink a sea of Coopers longnecks. Can give a solid handshake in exchange.

Located in and happy to come and pick up from anywhere around Sydney or Wollongong/Kiama.

Cheers

Yeh sorry Steve, after bottles on the cheap. Thanks anyway

try asking on the isb Facebook group.

For your first brew, seeing as you are a naughty boy and should be spanked for not pre-preparing (I can spank if you like) try this temporary option until you get on your feet.

Use 1.25L soft drink bottles by purchasing about ten to fifteen bucks worth of the absolutely cheapest you can find, probably soda water or something, and chuck the contents.

Prime with appropriate amount of sugar through a small funnel.

They work absolutely perfectly but keep them in the dark to avoid skunking.

Up until I kegged that was actually the only way I bottled but in those days I used 2 litre bottles.
**** I love this photo.

Peak beer.jpg

hey mate im in wollongong and have a bunch you can have if you want. just bring milk crates or something to pick them up. PM me and ill give ya my details, i got about 100 or so

Welcome to Homebrewing Wakey. I'm in Burwood and can sling you a crate of clean long necks + crate FoC. PM me if interested

Latest posts

Back