• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[SYD] FREE high pressure bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteru

Here, taste this!
Reaction score
I, together with a few other brewers/beer enthusiasts, had the pleasure of visiting Wildflower Brewing and Blending recently. I really enjoyed the experience because it is so different from almost every other brewery in the world and Topher Boehm was an excellent host.

One of the things that Topher mentioned is that they have a metric buttload of high quality "champagne style" bottles in pristine condition that they are not allowed by law to refill. He is happy to give away these bottles to homebrewers, all you need to do is come and pick them up. I don't have the exact specs on the bottles, but they are very smooth walled, use a slightly larger crown seal than standard long necks/stubbies and I believe they are rated for up to 6 volumes carbonation.

See here for pictures and location: https://wildflowerbeer.com/

Do yourself a favour and plan your trip so you can do the tour and tasting, this is no ordinary craft brewery!

Was in there yesterday and agree with everything you said! Great place, great hosts, great beer! Get in there!

Didn't know about the bottles though but given they serve straight from the bottle it makes sense they'd have lots.
I'm starting to get a little collection of their bottles through purchases.

Back