• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Help me find these glasses please

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsupraboy

Reaction score
Hey guys.

My girlfriends dad had these glasses for his brew. I found them the best for drinking the beer and using them.

The only problem is, is that the last 1 broke. Does anyone know were I can buy boxes of them.

Please help me. Thanks Scott

1418808038619.jpg

Dude, I remember those! My parents used to have some. Unfortunately they're long gone, so I can't help you out.

I've got several of them. Got the from various op shops (charity shops) over time. Almost always see one or two available in the glassware section.

They date back to the 80s I think. Were very popular back then but maybe out of production now?

They came in a small and large version - white wine/red wine.

I got them for camping. Nice to drink out of glass instead of plastic when battling the elements. And they have a solid flat base, a crinkly surface so they look cold (even if your drink is warm), and are cheap in the op shops (50 cents or so) so no drama if you break one.

Good luck.

Now there's a blast from the past. I have fond memories of drinking coke from these glasses while my grandfather drank his home brew.

JD

as suggest look around garage sales and op shop's..will have a look at some boxes old glasses i have...

Back