Hello from the Sunny Coast ......

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qlander

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been lurking around here for a while but decided to register because I want to get into kegging in the near future. My main problem is that I've got too many hobbies, but coming from Germany (Bavaria) I can not live without a nice beer or a good Schnapps after dinner. Because alcohol prices in Oz are ridiculous I will have to make my own.
Just planning to buy a Kegerator but not sure about the quality yet. A turbo 500 would be on my shopping list next ......... I am in a lucky position as my wife also likes a beer or two and after having spent 10 years with me in Germany also likes a good Schnapps.
I hope to be able to contribute some good posts as soon as I can, until then just bear with me .....
Carl

Welcome Carl, whereabouts on the coast are you?

I consider myself lucky that my wife doesn't drink beer, leaves more for me. She does like her Schnapps though, her folks are Austrian.

Black Devil Dog said:
Welcome Carl, whereabouts on the coast are you?

I consider myself lucky that my wife doesn't drink beer, leaves more for me. She does like her Schnapps though, her folks are Austrian.
We live in Nambour, well BDD the Austrians as well as the Germans love their Schnapps especially the Obstler, which is as you probably know a fruit Schnapps. Which is good because if the doctor advises you to eat more fruit you just drink a few Obstler :) Another advantage is that it's clear and the liver can't see it :)

Black Devil Dog said:
My wife says brewing is such a boring hobby...... as she sits there doing quilting :unsure:

Latest posts

Back