hello from bayswater melbourne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proudy

Reaction score
just joined and hope to pick up some help on setting up my herms. Got most of the hardware , three 50 liter kegs second hand from keg king .just built a 50 liter bottom drain fermenter from a brand new keg king 50 liter keg and its a great alternative to a $$$ conical fermenter . have to reduce image of lid later . ps I am able to help others with keg cutting lids holes .

image.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of AHB neighbour.

I am just around the corner from you in Boronia.

One of these days I might take you up on your offer to cut and drill kegs. I have the keg - I just need to get the ball joint etc together. I have a keg that has been sitting there for ages - one of these days I will get around to it. In the meantime I am happy making do with my BIAB

another neighbour here (Ringwood East) I spent a while setting up my HERMS and recently just made/making upgrades in size.

Keep the photo's coming!!

Welcome aboard proudy from another local yokel in Mooza B. Setup up a HERMS recently too. Seems to be what all the cool kids are doing these days. I've found there's heaps of info and experienced brewers willing to help on this site.

Teaching myself to TIG atm so would be keen to see more pics of fermentor too.

welcome aboard,

sort of a neighbour I'm 1 k form KK :)

Melbourne Brewers has monthly meets around the corner so if your interested in joining a club we meet monthly (last Wednesday of each month)

Hello pic of lid on my new fermenter .works realy good .just kegged my first brew in it .need to move sight glass to its own erea . not a good idea sharing with the ball valve . cheersimage.jpg

Gday Proudy, Another (kinda) neighbour around the hill in the FT Gully. Sounds like you're off to a flyer with your Herms setup. I'm currently on a 3V setup which I'm very happy with, but I too might ask for your help with a keg lidding one day soon :)

Hi it wont be any problem helping out my fellow brewers with keg cutting as i have a lovely little plasma cutter and jigs to cut to fit lids or whatever and TCT hole saws . cheers , proudy

image.jpg

Hi Proudy I am another neighbour in Croydon welcome .

Cheers
Mike

Latest posts

Back