Hello all

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryza

Reaction score
Hi,
I am compltely new any type of brewing and i am interetd in brewing beer for the first time. This forum looks like a great place looks like a great place to get all the info i need.

Cheers :)

Welcome! Get comfortable and get reading. Use the search tool as it is your friend, most beginner questions will have been asked a fair bit which is great news for new brewers as it means a tonne of information. And if course if you can't find it post a question. Have fun!

Ryza said:
Hi,
I am compltely new any type of brewing and i am interetd in brewing beer for the first time. This forum looks like a great place looks like a great place to get all the info i need.

Cheers :)
G'day & welcome. :D

Great forum - zero to little n00b bashing with heaps of previous posts to amuse and inform...

You can get into brewing with minimal setup (fermenter = big bucket + glad wrap "lid", bottles & sanitising gear) if you go for a fresh wort kit, which is basically 20L of "proto" beer to which you just add yeast, wait two weeks and voila, beer! Some of the best beer I've made was done this way.

With a bit more (pots and strainers) you can mess with hops and malt extract.

After that, it all gets a bit stupid and it's a long a slippery slope to making awesome beer in very complicated ways :super: (and I wouldn't have it any other way).

Latest posts

Back