HBS in Queanbeyan, NSW?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I did a search & there appeared to have been one that closed last year, but I was wondering if there is currently a home brew store operating in Queanbeyan?

Google got me nothing but shops that all appear to have closed too & god knows how long ago.

Would prefer to visit Brew Your Own in Kambah all the time, but given my working hours, this isn't practical for the odd kit needed in a hurry...

Cant help you much on the shop front but why not order online, coopers store usually has free delivery fro orders over a certain $ just buy a few cans and fermentables store them in a fridge and your good to go

"George's Liquor Stable"

Woden, 17 Dundas Court, Phillip ACT 2606
(02) 6285 3075

Little for all grain brewers but a fair assortment of kits & extracts.

Thanks guys.

Online ordering won't work if I need to pick something up on my way home from work, but I hadn't considered George's!

My main problem is finding a place I can get to after work during the week before it closes...George for the win :D

Obviously it's Kambah all the way for weekend AG supplies, but this should solve my goo problem :)

Fingerlickin_B said:
Thanks guys.

Online ordering won't work if I need to pick something up on my way home from work, but I hadn't considered George's!

My main problem is finding a place I can get to after work during the week before it closes...George for the win :D

Obviously it's Kambah all the way for weekend AG supplies, but this should solve my goo problem :)
If you're just after the occasional tin of goo in Qbn then the IGA in Karabar has the Coopers range, some of it at least (Real Ale, Dark Ale, Pale Ale, Lager and Stout I think). They also have crown seals, carb drops and at least one of the Brew Enhancer packs.

This assumes you're brave enough to venture into Karabar.

Fingerlickin_B said:
Hi folks,

I did a search & there appeared to have been one that closed last year, but I was wondering if there is currently a home brew store operating in Queanbeyan?

Google got me nothing but shops that all appear to have closed too & god knows how long ago.

Would prefer to visit Brew Your Own in Kambah all the time, but given my working hours, this isn't practical for the odd kit needed in a hurry...
This guy used to run the LHBS in Queanbeyan. As far as I know he is still operating from home.
http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/the-spirit-guy?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Hey mate,

check out mashematics.net. He's not in Queanbeyan, but Wanniassa ACT. Dr K on these forums I think.

The guy that hqhz2002 has suggested is also good.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back