Hazards Using Glad-wrap Instead Of Lid.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a wrapper too, and no problems here.
I purchased another fermenter yesterday (not from my LHBS) and the first thing i did was throw the lid in the bin. (after removing the rubber seal..)

Sounds like you need to go to a better LHBS.

Mine tried to sell me some Saflager S-23 yesterday when i went in looking for Safale US05.

Knobhead...

That kind of stuf makes me so mad!!

How many potential brewers have been sabotaged by this type of shitty "customer service"?

No more posting in this thread without boob pics

Normal_boobs.jpg

recon i should take a big stick into my LHBS and whack him/her on the head every time they leak bullshit...actually i'd better take 2 sticks :ph34r:

You might end up turning into Lars Ulrich around some of the LHBS that have been mentioned on here! :D

You might end up turning into Lars Ulrich around some of the LHBS that have been mentioned on here! :D

But atleast there would be Justice For All......

*waits nervously as the brewing brethren gather in their flame suits at this particularly shit joke... :D

erm...more like Dave Lombardo, especially here in qld - way more hardercore here!!!

lars would be NSW sound lol

sorry, forgot tits

image001.jpg

I always wondered what the top half of your avatar looked like kymba... Curiosity has killed this cat and wrapped it up in glad wrap. Thanks.

Do you sanitise your cling film before you put it on, or do you do it straight off the roll? If the latter, then there is a *possibility*, depending on the manufacturer, that it might be harbouring bugs. )

T.

Now I have truly heard it all.

For the record, I don't use airlocks or gladwrap, just rest the lid on. Never had an airborne infection in 15 years of brewing.

Hear that, kids? Infections don't happen. Glad we got that sorted.

You wouldn't have a choice, they's all nipple

Back