Happy Father's Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carboy

Reaction score
Hi,

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on the forum :beer:
Just thought I'd share with you the Father's Day cake my wife made me.

It's a Sweet/Chocolate Stout madeira cake made to look like a glass of Stout. The shot glasses are home-made jelly with sweet stout and cream on top to make them look like glasses of stout also.

Can't wait to hookin tonight when the kids arrive, and fingers crossed the'll have some brewing bling for their good old dad :)

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

Dads_Cake.jpg

That makes me want cake and stout. Awesome idea and looks/sounds tasty

That's one awesome cake. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's also :icon_cheers:

Wow a most excellent cake!
My lad and wife got me a cordless drill (the powerless days of the Marga are finished).
Visited my father for lunch and am now mashing in a saison.
Pretty good day overall.

Happy fathers day to all the dad's out there. My first fathers day today, celerbrating by brewing two double batches :D

Managed a brew as well. American brown ale w/ magnum and centennial.
Happy fathers day!

was going to brew today. Had to finish a job on the washing machine first (replace a door seal). Bloody tricky things to do, so I ended up having a fight with the damn thing. The end result was a mashed up ring finger and a family trip to the Emegency Dept to watch dad get stuck with needles and have his finger sewn up.

On the positive, it's a fathers day the kids will never forget and now that I need to take tomorrow off from work, I may as well do that brew I'd been planning :p

was going to brew today. Had to finish a job on the washing machine first (replace a door seal). Bloody tricky things to do, so I ended up having a fight with the damn thing. The end result was a mashed up ring finger and a family trip to the Emegency Dept to watch dad get stuck with needles and have his finger sewn up.

On the positive, it's a fathers day the kids will never forget and now that I need to take tomorrow off from work, I may as well do that brew I'd been planning :p

Sounds like everybody wins wakkatoo (except for the hospital bit)

Forgot to mention that cake rocks carboy!

:chug: Happy Father's Day to us all , WOW that cake look's great , clever wife you got there
Cheers Phil :party:

Latest posts

Back