Happy Fathers Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HFD everyone!

I got a book (love my books) and a $50 dollar Bunnings gift voucher!

Cheers
Steve

Happy fathers day fella's, got me an Iron Maiden t-shirt, Number Of The Beast, yeah baby. Also got some choccy from haig's (sp?) and a picture faced record "45. Went out shopping this morning and saw 25Ltr eskies on sale at K-Mart for $24, so I got one of those too. Wow, my first step to AG on one of the best days of the year, and the little one didn't even winge for the Wiggle's this morning either, and my keg of IPA just doesn't want to empty, seems like it's been on for weeks.

Well done to all the boy's

Got a trip to Osaka with my oldest son who turned 13 yesterday. :) We're currently hiding from the heat in our hostel in Tamatsukuri. Celebrating fathers' day with bi-ru and sake.

Much the same as a lot of others - which isn't a bad thing! My sleep in day, got woken by the kids at after 9:00am, heaps of little pressies and things created by little hands. Bacon, eggs and coffee in bed, then prepped for the family over over for lunch. 2.5kg leg of lamb on the spit, 10 adults and more than 10 offspring for lunch. Few beers, good conversation and an easy afternoon.

Very pleasant - hope all that can participate do so.

Cheers - mIke

HFD to all the dadio's.
I got a hand painted pic of myself from my 5 yr old and a flower frame pic from the almost 3 yr old, they both look fantastic. My wife got me a trip to Perth for a long weekend in October, I think, to visit one of my best mates, who is getting married in Thailand, so we can't go :( , but I get to see him before hand :D .
Very cool!!

We decided on a weekend trip to Canberra.

Already stopped by Zierholz and then on to the wig and pen.....So wish I didn't have to drive though, couldn't really sample much of the range.....

HFD once again to everyone

I scored my three pair of explorer socks which i get evry year but I love so its good , My two kids joined me in bed for a jump and play it was really fun

Then as a gift to myself I ran the 30k to the inlaws for lunch , best lunch ever as evry meal is after a good run

AW

Hope all the dad's out there had a cracker of a day, How good it bein' a dad?!

I'm gonna retire inside after I finish my old port cigar, pour myself a nice glass of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and watch as many episodes of Bottom as I can!

Cheers lads!

BF

wow, what a weekend!

Camping show yesterday to buy tents and some other stuff, breaky in bed this morning then off to the MCG to watch the Saints beat collingwood. Was the perfect fathers weekend for me!!!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!

Didn't see my daughter yesterday, but got a phone call. Saw her today though, and got a card and a set of headmaster glases. Brilliant.
She has a sense of humour, too...in the card, she wrote

"....have awesome beer in these glasses, because we don't use awesome glasses for crap beer....so nothing of Marks :p "

FYI, the Mark she's referring to is better known to AHB as Muckey. :lol:

Bunnings Voucher day my old man calls it.

we only bought him a $50 voucher this year as we found this awsome garden gnome pulling a brown eye. he's wrapped. also got him the anniversary edition of woodstock DVD, shaun the sheep dvd and took him out to yum cha.

I don't mean to show all of you up, but I will any way.. For fathers day I was gifted 2 port glasses with my offsprings names engraved on them, a 6 tap font, a 300L chest freezer, and a 160L esky (no prizes for guessing what this will be used for). Best gifts since i received my HB kit for valentines day all those years ago..

I hope everyone had a great day. I spent the day relaxing and drinking beer... played a little Battlefield 1943 and was constantly asked by my 5 year old "Are you relaxed Dad? Would you like a beer?" :lol:

I got a special handcrafted preschool keyring and bookmark, a couple of DVDs, a Blu-Ray of Valkyrie since I missed it at the cinema, the obligatory metre long toblerone, a set of Chris Ryan novels, a 3 month subscription to the micro beer club and since the next one to be sent is the October pack, I got the father's day pack as well :super: which arrived today... complete with Murrays t-shirt and Paulaner glass.

Two great kids and a SWMBO that goes overboard on gifts :wub:

I got a t-shirt with a bottle tree print on it!
I should've actually asked for a bottle tree itself, but it's hell cool, and will stand out amongst the AHB t-shirts & polo's at the next crawl!

I don't mean to show all of you up, but I will any way.. For fathers day I was gifted 2 port glasses with my offsprings names engraved on them, a 6 tap font, a 300L chest freezer, and a 160L esky (no prizes for guessing what this will be used for). Best gifts since i received my HB kit for valentines day all those years ago..

I don't see any photos?!?

Was my first fathers day and was chuffed to get Willie Simpsons book on australias top breweries and microbreweries. Along with some jocks and a bike pump.

Got a power drill.

Nothing says "Get some work done around the house!" quite like a power drill ;)

Seriously though, I asked for the drill, and it's a B&D with hammer head, so I'm pretty stoked.

Was my first fathers day and was chuffed to get Willie Simpsons book on australias top breweries and microbreweries.

Ha ha +1, not a bad read at all I must say.

+ a new set of Italian Road Bike Boots, very nice!!!

I got a t-shirt with a bottle tree print on it!
I should've actually asked for a bottle tree itself, but it's hell cool, and will stand out amongst the AHB t-shirts & polo's at the next crawl!

I want to see a photo of the shirt!

Soak it up boys, soak it up. After today, late post, forgotten phone calls etc, then its a whole year to wait. Maybe thats why its so good.
Now back to work you lazy dogs and you better not forget mothers day or else! :p

Mothers Day does not even get a mention on this site!

Bunch of Mother F*ckers! :icon_cheers:

Back