Brisbane - Fathers Day Beer Luncheon.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Received this today.

For those interested you can book with Matt direct, or to keep us together as a group just post to this thread or contact me. Hopefully we'll see a few of us there.

Hello Beer Lovers,

September 2 is Father's Day - and it is also the first Sunday in September, which makes for a very special Good Beer Lunch.

This month we are featuring another exciting range of beers: Knappstein Reserve Lager, Feral White (Champion Specialty Beer Australian International Beer Awards 2007), Weihenstephan Kristall (Grand Champion Trophy, Australian International Beer Awards 2007) and the Redoak Wee Heavy Ale 2007 Vintage. As usual, each beer will be matched to a meal course. As an added treat, Ian might even bring along something to share from of his Sunshine Coast Brewery.

If you are a dad, have a dad or know a dad who wants to know a little more about beer, a seat at the table for the Father's Day lunch is the perfect gift. If he can't make this lunch, forget socks and jocks, why not buy him a voucher for one of our upcoming lunches.

Cost: $75 pp
Date: Sunday, 2 September
Time: 12.300pm - 4.00pm
Where: Fuse Bistro, 83 Kedron Brook Road Wilston.
Bookings: 0407 968 430 or by return email

Remember, bookings are essential.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Matt Kirkegaard

Put me and her-in-doors on the list please Ross. :beerbang:
I haven't gone to work on a Monday hungover since the case swap. :)

Back