Happy Fathers Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there today, hope you all have a great day and spend some quality time with the Kids whether they are young or old.... :D

Sunday is Dads Day for me anyhow while my partner goes to work, I was woken with a pile of Presents today.. :beerbang: 1kg Bag of Cadbury Chocolates, Tshirt, Keg Kong Boxer Shorts and a Bulk pack of Jocks.. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, have a great day Dads.....

:icon_cheers: CB

Thanks mate, happy father days to all dads and dads to be..

So far I have a new bbq, a bottle of Jacks; and my youngest is yet to wake up so 1 pressy more to come.

QldKev

Yeah HFD to all the dads!

You guys have done great. My 2yo gave me a plastic ten pin bowling set and let me set up the pins 50 times when I woke up.
Oh, and got a coffee made for me too.

HFD!

Thanks Mate.

It's me first dads day today, so that is quite exciting. Only my boy is up at the moment so no pressies yet.

Hope all the other dads have a great day .

Im sure i will.

Happy Father's Day!!!! :party:

I got some handcrafted pre-school Fathers day cards along with 2 choclate biscuits which the kids ate for me... :blink:
Although the Cook came to rescue with a Breaky Pie run... 2 fresh baked Pepper Steak Pies with extra Mushy Peas... :super:
And now out to the Brewery for the rest of the day...

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Its my 3rd Fathers day now. I have to little girls. They got me a Matilda Bay redback, Barrossa Blonde, Bottle opener, box of roses, beer nuts and a twin pack hieneken glass set.

Happy Fathers Day to all

HFD to all the dads out there.

My wife is away this weekend and at exactly 5:47AM thismorning my over anxcious kids decided to slap me on the face till i woke up and piled all manner of stuff all over me.

Well i couldnt tell them to go away could i :rolleyes:

I got.... among other things, a tshirt that has in big letters across the front:

"WISH YOU WERE BEER"

I have been told i have to wear it today :)

cheers

I managed to score a demijohn and a kilo of liquorish :p

Happy Brew day to all those Dads brewing today :)

Tom

Special thoughts to those fathers whose children they won't see today (or won't see much) due to family breakups and long diistance seperations. Its a hard thing Fathers Day for men such as them (us) but remember sweetly all the good times and do your best to ignore the bad ones.

:beerbang:

Happy Fathers Day to all.

I got a huge bag of new clothes and the usual handmade niknaks and just finshed French Toast for brekky.

Hope all Dads out there have a good one.

Sully

HFD lads have a great day I know I sure will

Beers :beer:
Franko

Special thoughts to those fathers whose children they won't see today (or won't see much) due to family breakups and long diistance seperations. Its a hard thing Fathers Day for men such as them (us) but remember sweetly all the good times and do your best to ignore the bad ones.

:beerbang:
That's sad, yet comforting, my friend. B)

I am stuck at work, as I put my hand up for Sunday overtime, not realising it was Dad's day. Ah well, I need the money and don't get that much opportunity for a few extra bucks.

Will see my Dad, and then my children later.

Happy Father's Day to all Dads, Gonna-be Dads, Wanna-be Dads and still practising and may yet be Dads.

Happy father's day, including those of us who are now grandfathers.

Daughter dear got me a delivery from Ross with a SS 3 piece ball valve for my kettle. Very bling.
She couldn't believe she was getting me a "tap" for fathers day.
Also got 3 bags of goodies from the British Lolly shop.

Haven't heard from our son (his own first fathers day, 9 months old daughter) as yet.

HFD to all AHB dads.
Just got pressies, 10:45, 18yr old finally out of bed. ( I think she has been in her room since last fathers day.)
Hugs and kisses all round, cooked breakfast, clothes and a chilli plant kit. Cheerin today. Kids are great. :)
Daz

HFD boys.

My first one here, with nice eggs benedict and smoked salmon for breakfast and two taps for the kegs plus a nice set of footprints on paper from my little girl.

Good fun this :)

Cheers.

Cheers CB, HFD to all the dads, this is my second one now. Gonna take the little man flying kites today. After all he did get me a bench capper.

Aaron

Brewing my first BIAB today on my first fathers day.

And got told this morning that the second baby is on it's way. Holy Shit!

This Father's Day thing is awesome. My first isn't even born yet and it's already getting me stuff. WIN!

Good kid, that one, good kid.

Woke up to 3 kids jumping on me to wake me up, followed by breakfast in bed. Getting some kegs from BeerBelly this week for combined Fathers's Day/Birthday gift, got to love that!

Happy Fathers Day to everyone out there, and as said earlier, especially for all those who are separated and may not be around their young ones on this day. Just remember to give them an extra hug when you see them next.

Crundle

HFD boys

I was up 3 hrs before anyone else here today and started a wheat brew.
Got the roast lamb on for lunch and finally sat down. Got two huge Toblerones a pair of jeans (size is increasing here ), socks and a real cool six pack of grolsh bottles with barbecue sauces and spice mixes in them :D
So looks like its a barby for tea
Alarm just went , so time to go squeeze the bag and get the boil happening

cheers all :beer:

Latest posts

Back