• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles - Swap For Tallies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellnaf

Reaction score
I have 16 Grolsch bottles I'd like to swap for some tallies. If interested make an offer for how many you would like to swap (be reasonable) :)
I've never used them and they are clean. In Werribee/Hoppers Crossing area, I'll drop off/pick up also.

Cheers :icon_chickcheers:
Nathan

mate get in contatct with spartan117 he was looking for some grolsch bottles recently , he might be interested ...
alteratively how many long necks are ya after , i can help ya out with a couple of dozen if required ...

barramundi, I have around 200 stubbies that I'm using, but I'd like to have some longnecks also. I'm after at least 2 dozen, so let me know how much you want for them.

Thanks
Nathan

just sent you a pm as you were typin it appears

your welcome to them mate , they sort of in the way at the moment , ill just go double check exactly how many there is ...

a quick look tells me there are about 3 dozen there , mostly the CUB 750ml style with a few odd ones in the mix ...

barramundi, i found spartan117's post, thanks.
Also I've sent you a PM ( I think, I'm a PM virgin)

Nathan

Looks like I may be a little late but if anything falls through I would swap your grolscies for some coopers crown seal bottles.

PM me and let me know

Iam in werribee

Back