Green Beacon Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait! Ill definitely be checking it out that weekend. Probably on Sunday.

Hmm.... sounds like a nice Friday evening bus ride and stroll may be in order. Might have dinner at Bitter Suite first.

has anyone got an address for the green bacon factory ?? I know roughly where it is but would be nice to know exactly where it is :D

found it , 26 helen street tenneriffe

The Ipswich Brewers Union have a tour booked in for mid march with a pub crawl back home weeee...........

northside novice said:
has anyone got an address for the green bacon factory ?? I know roughly where it is but would be nice to know exactly where it is :D

found it , 26 helen street tenneriffe
It's an easy walk from the Teneriffe ferry terminal, where both the 199 bus and the City Glider stop.

northside novice said:
bloody hell browndog , that sounds like a monster of a pub crawl :beerbang:
Yeah, there will be a few blokes rolling off the train out Ipswich way I would imagine.

I plan to head along after work tomorrow (Fri), maybe stop by Tippler's first and see if there's any Foitin' Cider left...
Looking forward to giving them a try!

Heading on the 31st with some guys from work. Got my hopes up for some good beers.

so, those of you 'special' people who got to check it out last night - which of their beers were on tap? How was the grub? carrrn

Liam_snorkel said:
so, those of you 'special' people who got to check it out last night - which of their beers were on tap? How was the grub? carrrn
You mean industry types B)

Was a good night, great fit out with enough stainless to give any of us homebrew types a woody.

The beers were all really well made, nothing over the top, and the guys behind the bar you probably all know from different beer bars around town.

The pick of the beers is probably the porter for me, the IPA was more of an English style IPA than american, but nonetheless quite a nice beer.

Pots and pints are available, I though a little pricey seeing as though its made there, but the beer went down a treat.

Growlers and squealers available for takeaways as well.

Didnt try any seafood as I'm not really into it, but it looked pretty good.

Even the toilets are done well.

I really hope the boys do well as they are great blokes and have a great crew working for them.

Get in there and check out Brisbanes first proper brewpub.

sounds great!

:icon_offtopic: (isn't the International a proper brewpub?)

Latest posts

Back