Grains - Bulk Buy Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Premature bump:
Could it be everybody has too much grain? :(

Warren -

I would love some but am in the wrong part of the country :( Only bought a couple bags of Ale last time with the Adelaide bulk buy. Was and am still a novice but have completed 4 great AG's. Great beer with good results, I've got the darkside bug now..

BYB

i`ll be in 4 4-6 sacks if it happens.
willing too help with transport but not admin.

The wheels iz in motion. :super:

Warren -

Thanks Warren for taking on the admin role :D
The last bulk run by Chris Taylor was smooth and :super:
Happy too assist.
Haysie

I'm down for it (more grain)... No admin this time though. Been there done that.

Warren -

Thanks Warren for taking on the admin role :D
The last bulk run by Chris Taylor was smooth and :super:
Happy too assist.
Haysie

Nice try! :lol: Time for another to take the reins as I've done one of these before. The true bulk-buy spirit should work on a rotational system.

Volunteers please step forward. :D

Warren -

Hi guys, What sort of amounts of grain would we need to purchase to join in on this bulk buy? What grains are available? What is required to be in an admin role?

I'm only on my 4th batch of All Grain now but I'm hooked and stocking up does not sound like a bad idea.

65b

Hi guys, What sort of amounts of grain would we need to purchase to join in on this bulk buy? What grains are available? What is required to be in an admin role?

I'm only on my 4th batch of All Grain now but I'm hooked and stocking up does not sound like a bad idea.

65b
Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner!!!

PS. No offence 65bellett :D

I know it is a long shot but if there is any specialty grain going I would be in on it.

I have plenty of base malt at the moment.

cheers
johnno

I would love some but am in the wrong part of the country :( Only bought a couple bags of Ale last time with the Adelaide bulk buy. Was and am still a novice but have completed 4 great AG's. Great beer with good results, I've got the darkside bug now..

BYB

BYB,

If you want malt in Adelaide send me a PM. Plenty of base malts here.

cheers

Darren

Guys,

Just to let you know, that the new yearly grain prices will come into effect shortly. Bairds malts are looking at approx 30% increase & Aussie malts approx 15% (much less than expected). Weyerman who put in a mid year increase, may stay the same (still to be confirmed). So a good time to stock up on British malts/Aussie malts.

cheers Ross

Back