Grains - Bulk Buy Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it up Rook - it's been a LONG time coming mate! :party:

Enjoy the glory while it lasts Rook

Only 10 more flags before you catch up to us ;)

Lucky you didn't start bagging geelong before i ordered everybodies grain

some might not have got theirs

kleiny the geelong supporter

Awesome work kleiny, good to see some new faces, nice to catchup with the rest of the lads.

Really good and efficient BB. Looking forward to the next one.

Yep, well done Kleiny good to meet Juddy and yourself. :icon_chickcheers:

Devo and I did the axle banger down the Ring Rd. All grains are safely at their destinations. :icon_cheers:

Warren -

Yep great work Kleiny, so great in fact you are in charge of all future Bulk Buys :icon_chickcheers:

and a big thanks to Wazza for picking up my grains

Rook

Well that was fun but I don't think the panny has had workout like that since the last Bulk buy! :eek: (23 bags)

grain_load.JPG

For those orders I collected they can be picked up tonight(Friday).

Saturday I will only be around b/w 2:30pm and 5pm.

Sunday I will be home all day in my garage either brewing or playing my guitar at a neighbor annoying level.

A bottle donation is most welcome.. :ph34r: kidding ;) no really :angry:

.......I will pm everyone my mobile and address so please just give me a quick call or sms before popping over.

What Devo's failed to tell you all he's gunna give you his neighbour's address... He's fallen a bit too much in love with that stash. :lol:

Warren -

Thnks to everyone

good too put a few faces to AHB names
was almost painless (but should really in the spirit of things let somebody else admin next time)
once again thanks to ross craftbrewer and to everyone for not rippin me off and getting things done in a fast way.

kleiny

Thnks to everyone

good too put a few faces to AHB names
was almost painless (but should really in the spirit of things let somebody else admin next time)
once again thanks to ross craftbrewer and to everyone for not rippin me off and getting things done in a fast way.

kleiny

good work kleiny, # of posts let things down, why peeps cant stay on topic is beyond me, talk about football on the pm`s. etc, or go to the "off topic forum". I barrack for Geelong but i dont do it here. It was great work once again, all the best!!

Haysie

sheesh, lighten up haysie or did you just graduate from the fun police academy?

seriously, thanks all for the hard-work across the board.

much appreciated :beer: :beer:

i'm up to bat next ;)

Okay all mine are collected except for Quintrex's.

Good to catch up with all the blokes involved at the pickup and at my place...

Thanks to Rook, Devo and Rob for the beers and conversation at the Craphaus. Tried some of Devo's and Rook's beers. Mighty fine drops fellahs. I'm particularly keen to do an Altbier and GB Ale. Will be trying Rob's soon.

Also good to compare an identical brew with Rook. It's amazing that a single recipe brewed with two differing water sources came out very close to identical in terms of flavour and colour. :icon_cheers:

Warren -

Back