Grains - Bulk Buy Victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devo will be in the van that says...

If the grain is rockin' don't bother knockin'. :p

Warren -

see ya all then peoples.

I'll be collecting for the following..

reVox
3 X 25kg. BB Ale
2 X 20kg. BB Pilsener (Pale)

Etbandit:
1 x Barret Burston Pale (Pils)
2 x Barret Burston Wheat
1 x Bairds Crystal (Pale)

me(devo)
1 x BB Ale
1 x BB Pale
1 x W Pilsner

Maple
1xW Munich II
1xW Caraamber
1xBB Wheat

nickg(possibly, not heard back)

15 bags so far

Hi Devo,

Any chance of adding my 3 to your pickup?
2 x marris otter
1 x BB Pilsener Pale

PM sent also.

Cheers
Mark

Just tell him to piss off. Works for me :D

Gee let me guess who barracks for Essendon....It's okay mate Essendon was in the game until they bounced the ball :beerbang:

Rook

Hi Devo,

Any chance of adding my 3 to your pickup?
2 x marris otter
1 x BB Pilsener Pale

PM sent also.

Cheers
Mark

Post 22 of this thread devo writes:

"well I'm full...22 bags to collect. the panny is gonna smell great on the way home."

edit: hangover

Gee let me guess who barracks for Essendon....It's okay mate Essendon was in the game until they bounced the ball :beerbang:

Rook

I, for one, after the Geelong v Essendon game do hereby refuse to speak to Rook for the rest of the footy season. I leave it at this, Rook : We're REBUILDING, it's time someone else had a turn at doing well in the AFL. Not only were we good at winning, we're GOOD AT SHARING TOO. :)

After reading all this fun, it seems I OBVIOUSLY need a grain mill....damn it!

Turns out I'm just 13kms from the pickup place - next time I'll participate with bells on. Well done on organising everything Kleiny et al. Keep me in mind next time!

I, for one, after the Geelong v Essendon game do hereby refuse to speak to Rook for the rest of the footy season. I leave it at this, Rook : We're REBUILDING, it's time someone else had a turn at doing well in the AFL. Not only were we good at winning, we're GOOD AT SHARING TOO. :)

Looks like i will be drinking all that Fullers ESB by myself then Wardy :icon_cheers:

Rook

Rook

Or until Lloydy realised that throwing himself to the ground with his arms in the air whilst watching the umpire wasn't going to work from the outset. :lol:

Warren -

bugwan your not the only one rapidly chasing a maltmill
I HAVE THE GRAIN BUT NO WAY TO MILL IT!!!

no problem just have to buy one i think millmaster from mashmaster
was just gonna get a marga but why would i do that when there is something bigger, stronger, more costly (obsessive compulsive / gotta always have what the wife doesn't want me to have)

i will have a look at the G&G one while im in melb but

kleiny

bugwan your not the only one rapidly chasing a maltmill
I HAVE THE GRAIN BUT NO WAY TO MILL IT!!!

no problem just have to buy one i think millmaster from mashmaster
was just gonna get a marga but why would i do that when there is something bigger, stronger, more costly (obsessive compulsive / gotta always have what the wife doesn't want me to have)

i will have a look at the G&G one while im in melb but

kleiny

Monster Mill.

Or until Lloydy realised that throwing himself to the ground with his arms in the air whilst watching the umpire wasn't going to work from the outset. :lol:

Warren -

hey Wazza, you can't throw yourself on the ground if you are led to the ball all day by Scarlett

To Easy to Often

Rook

:lol: Hey c'mon Devo let Rook have his moment in the sun. He's been waiting for a flag with Bobby Davis since his first birthday.

Warren -

Back