Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great to see another Australian made mill on the market.

It has no sizes, secs of what materials / bushes etc. And the write up makes it seem a bit backyard setup with virtually no testing. 20kg with the drill is the test for a product they have gone to market with? The handle could do with a bit longer of a throw.

Would be intresting to see one, and actualy crush some grain on it.

For the $ you can get towards a monster mill without the hopper and knock together one yourself.

QldKev

Mill looks the goods.
I'd concider it over the marga. Everyone seems to upgrade from the marga but I dont see that you would have to upgrade from that "brewtal" thing.

Is it an AHB member making them?

I cannot go past my MM3, I can crush at 0.4mm and NEVER get a stuck sparge due to the first roller taking the husks off intact.

Well worth the money + postage from the state.

Dont know why anyone isn't retailing it over here to be honest.

I got mine here when the aussie dollar was good for 275 delivered with a hopper, although not sure how much it would be now.

It's great to see another Australian made mill on the market.

QldKev

Where do you get "Australian made" from??? It's a generic Chinese import.

cheers Ross

$150 is close enough to get you a crankandstein, or monstermill depending on which flavour you want.

Not casting aspersions on the quality of this mill, but the American ones are tried and tested.

Pretty sure someone is retailing it (monster mill that is) over here. Country brewer maybe?
I know I've definately seen if forsale on one of the australian HBS web sites But it was just the MM2 bog standard.

Where do you get "Australian made" from??? It's a generic Chinese import.

cheers Ross

Re-reading it you are correct. They talk about how they are an Australian company, and I assumed this was their product.

QldKev

I cannot go past my MM3, I can crush at 0.4mm and NEVER get a stuck sparge due to the first roller taking the husks off intact.

Well worth the money + postage from the state.

Dont know why anyone isn't retailing it over here to be honest.

I got mine here when the aussie dollar was good for 275 delivered with a hopper, although not sure how much it would be now.

I can only agree. My MM3 is great!

Latest posts

Back