Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine, am in Melbourne till Monday but if its still there when i get back i'm happy to go grab what's left and hold it for who ever it belongs to.

I haven't been able to get in and pick mine up yet - 1 MO and 1 GP plus various hops. I have been in touch with Paul but can't seem to get there when he is. I might have to go and pick my car up from town tomorrow but if any one else happens to be that way tomorrow I would appreciate if they could pick it up to get it out of Paul's way.

Cheers Chief

Sorry it took me so long to collect.
Lost Paul's phone no and he wasn't about when I did drop in last week.
Have collected now.

Hi guys finally get round to all grain brewing only to find how hard it is to get grain in Tassie, then stumbled across this thread which looks great if there's room for another to join in on the next bulk buy, any ideas when that may take place? Cheers

Hi guys, for those of you based in the south of Tas (or anyone who is willing to drive) we are currently in the process of setting up a Hobart brewery and having gone through the same issues of limited choice and price gouging when trying to source home brew ingredients we are more than happy to piggy back bulk orders on to our stuff - much like Paul does up north.

We're hoping to get our site finalised by the end of November and will be getting a pallet or two of stuff ordered in around this time.

If anyone is interested in getting some stuff in for early Dec let me know and I'll try and get a list together.

cheers all...

I had a chat with Trevor at Tas Home Brewing the other day and he said he can order in pretty much whatever grain I was after at a good price, and he could also do a quote for a bulk buy as well.

bigredtrolley said:
Hi guys, for those of you based in the south of Tas (or anyone who is willing to drive) we are currently in the process of setting up a Hobart brewery and having gone through the same issues of limited choice and price gouging when trying to source home brew ingredients we are more than happy to piggy back bulk orders on to our stuff - much like Paul does up north.

We're hoping to get our site finalised by the end of November and will be getting a pallet or two of stuff ordered in around this time.

If anyone is interested in getting some stuff in for early Dec let me know and I'll try and get a list together.

Be pretty keen to get some hops in 1KG bags if that is possible.

cheers all...

I am keen either way. I can organise pick up for mine, but I have recently purchased from THBS and while the price is a bit higher, I am happy to buy off them as well (dont bite the hand that feeds you)
Cheers
LB

I'm definitely keen will just have to organize a pick up to get it up the other end of the state

I'm interested too, assuming someone can sort out intra state transport!
Cheers

As above, I'll be in if someone can bring it north.

Keen for splits on spec malt but won't be home until January and am on NW Coast. Will pick up on the slack if there is room but if there is someone that can't get in on it due to lateness/availability etc I can bow out to make room for them.

Hi all,

following on from my post above we will be putting in a bulk order at the end of the month - We will be ordering a pallet or two of stuff from Bintani and maybe another pallet from Cryer malt depending on plans.

If anyone wants in on the order we're happy to include their stuff at cost plus a proportion of shipping.

If you're interested email me at [email protected] so i can put the order together.

cheers

BRT (Phil)

Hi guys not sur if i would be able to make it down south to pickup, is there anyone launnie way gonna head down to pick up. I`d be more than happy to pickup for anyone on the north west and bring back from launnie. Cheers

I shouldn't have trouble heading south one weekend to pick up for the northerners. just let me know.

Back