Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Mate, was a great day!

Have finally finished contacting everyone, the PM time limit makes it hard, i might make an email mailing list for next time.

Who is going to be at Beerfest this year? it would be great to meet up with you all.

Cheers,
Paul

I'll be there, probably Saturday afternoon, already have the accommodation booked, down there for a couple of nights.

cheers

Ian

Congrats Paul, and well done organising anything pre-wedding!

Bill - I will be in Hobart next month for the Beerfest. If you aren't in a hurry for your hops I'd be more than happy to deliver them to you, although I guess Paul could send them for about $8.00...

Thank you very much for the offer Gard. However, Shifter is happy to collect mine when he gets his.

I am hoping to get to Beerfest on the Saturday sometime, wifey pending :blink: and will most likely have her and the lids in tow <_<

Hoping to be at beerfest on Saturday Afternoon. You will probably find me camped in front of Morrison Breweries stand, trying to con a free T Shirt out of the exhibitor. (You do have T Shirts don't you?)
Seriously, it would be great to catch up with a few other brewers at Beerfest.
LagerBomb

I'm not sure where everyone is from, but i'd be happy to coordinate with people near Hobart (I'm in Kingston) for pickup.

I'm not sure where everyone is from, but i'd be happy to coordinate with people near Hobart (I'm in Kingston) for pickup.

That would be great! I'm in Hobart and I don't know when I'll next have time to head up to Launnie. Would you please be able to pick mine up? That would be super-awesome :)

BTW a Beer Fest meet up HAS to happen guys!!

Thanks everyone for taking part in the bulk buy, i will keep you all informed of future ones. Happy brewing, and cheers for the beers.

Paul :beerbang:

Will be ordering again early this week if anyone wants grain. Using Cryer Malt this time so Weyermann, Barret Burston, Bairds, Thomas Fawcett and Dingemans will be available. Will be closing this on Wednesday the 7th so get in quick.

Cheers,
Paul

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of Dingemans Biscuit, 1/2 or 1/3's, same also on a med crystal of any sort.

Will be ordering again early this week if anyone wants grain. Using Cryer Malt this time so Weyermann, Barret Burston, Bairds, Thomas Fawcett and Dingemans will be available. Will be closing this on Wednesday the 7th so get in quick.

Cheers,
Paul

1 bag TF Perle Malt, 1 bag TF Maris Otter, Split a bag of Victory?, split a bag of wheat? and 1/2 kg of Galaxy, 1/2 kg of Fuggles, 1.2kg of Nelson Sauv.

Sorry guys, i have lost everyones email addreses, PM me with your address and i will send the pricelist.

Cheers,
Paul

1/ Smashin - Anyone interested in splitting a bag of Dingemans Biscuit, 1/2 or 1/3's, same also on a med crystal of any sort.

2/ Shifter - 1 bag TF Perle Malt, 1 bag TF Maris Otter, 1/2 bag wheat with Amber Fluid, Split a bag of Victory? and 1/2 kg of Galaxy, 1/2 kg of Fuggles, 1.2kg of Nelson Sauv.

3/ Amber Fluid - 1/2 bag wheat with Shifter, 1/3 med crystal with Smashin, + something else I am not sure yet.

For clarity and it was my typo, it should read 1/2 kg Nelson Sauv. Cancel the Victory, I will go 1/3 bag of Crystal instead, with Smashin and Amber.

1. Smashin
1/3 medium crystal (with Amber Fluid & Shifter)

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of Dingemans Biscuit, 1/2 or 1/3's?

2. Shifter
1 bag TF Perle Malt
1 bag TF Maris Otter
1/2 bag wheat with Amber Fluid
1/3 med crystal (with Amber Fluid & Smashin)
and 1/2 kg of Galaxy, 1/2 kg of Fuggles, 1/2kg of Nelson Sauv.

3. Amber Fluid
1 bag of TF Maris Otter
1/2 bag wheat with Shifter
1/3 med crystal (with Smashin & Shifter)

If hops are available, I will take the other 1/2kg of Shifter's Galaxy, Fuggles & Nelson Sauv.
I wouldn't mind 1/3 of Bairds Chocolate if I can and 1/3 Caraaroma, but not stressed if I can't.

4. french
5 x Bohemian Pilsner
2 x Premium Pilsner
2 x Pale Wheat
1 x Munich T1

No hops are available this time sorry guys, next time. I also have to limit this buy to 20 bags as i need the rest of the room on the pallet.

Cheers,
Paul

Here is an update so you know where you are at Paul. In red are pending.

1. Smashin
1/3 medium crystal (with Amber Fluid & Shifter)

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of Dingemans Biscuit, 1/2 or 1/3's?

2. Shifter
1 bag TF Perle Malt
1 bag TF Maris Otter
1/2 bag wheat with Amber Fluid
1/3 med crystal (with Amber Fluid & Smashin)

3. Amber Fluid
1 bag of TF Maris Otter
1/2 bag wheat with Shifter
1/3 med crystal (with Smashin & Shifter)

I wouldn't mind 1/3 of Bairds Chocolate if I can and 1/3 Caraaroma, but not stressed if I can't.

4. french
5 x Bohemian Pilsner
2 x Premium Pilsner
2 x Pale Wheat
1 x Munich T1

15 Bags

Latest posts

Back