Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will let you know in the morning. I am at work atm
Cheers
LB

s_t_r_o_b_e said:
Mind sending me a price list including postage to Bendigo?
Not really worth while buying grain from Victoria, getting it shipped to Tassie and then sending it back to Victoria sorry mate, im sure there are bulk buys that would be a bit closer to you.

I'll take a TF Golden Promise and Wey Floor Malted Dark Bohemian thanks Paul. I'll also split something unusual if you want.
Cheers
LB

Sorry didnt see the other posts

1. OzMick 1 x BB Galaxy, 1 x BB Ale
2. LagerBomb 1 x TF Golden Promise, 1 x Wey Dark Bohemian (Any splits of something unusual if anybody is interested)

I wasn't going to order anything until I saw lagerbombs wey dark bohemian.....I've gotta brew a dark lager with that.....

As I'm on flinders with only phone internets could someone add that to the list?

And David......how about a split of wey dark wheat?

1. OzMick 1 x BB Galaxy, 1 x BB Ale
2. LagerBomb 1 x TF Golden Promise, 1 x Wey Dark Bohemian (Oh god, Im just a bulk buy whore)
3. jlm 1 x Wey Dark Bohemian, 1 x Wey Dark Wheat (split with LagerBomb)

Cheers......I've barely touched the grain I bought last time but it seems like I'd be stupid not to get in on this. Bring on some spare time to brew and a dark pils/dark wheat semi dunkleweizen to get something pouring through the taps.

Dark Bohemian wont be back in stock till November sorry guys, I replaced it with Weyermann Pilsner to fill the pallet, no obligations to take this though, I will use it if you don't.
Grain should be here Monday, hopefully not Friday as my forklift is out of action till Friday night and I don't really feel like unloading 80 bags of grain by hand!

Bummer. I've missed out again! Need to check this thread every couple of days I think!

Grain arrived today, extremely thirsty after loading 80 bags by hand into the grain room, really should have made the door forklift size. I will get totals sent out tonight, either pay by EFT or cash on pickup, whichever is easier.

I know the feeling. I'll pay cash and will pick up either wed or thur, will let you know.

Dam I missed this one also. I am following the topic yet I don't get any email's when it is active :-(.
Will have to try and keep an eye on it every couple of days ...

Nice work Paul. That would be thirsty work!

I was just reading back through and noticed you don't really need any grain LagerBomb. :lol:
If that is still the case I would happily pay for the Golden Promise and take it off your hands and help control your addiction :D

Any way just a thought. If you are interested let me know.

Cheers
Brad

Brad C said:
I was just reading back through and noticed you don't really need any grain LagerBomb. :lol:
If that is still the case I would happily pay for the Golden Promise and take it off your hands and help control your addiction :D

Any way just a thought. If you are interested let me know.

Cheers
Brad
No worries Brad - Happy to let you have it. I will just swap it for a Wey Pils.
Cheers
LB

Keep missing these. :(
Anyone want to swap a sack of MO for my sack of JW tead ale?

Latest posts

Back