Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, you guys are fast. How many bags fit on a pallet? Still some room?

1 - Itmechanic
4 bags
2 - LagerBomb
1 x Wey Bo Pils
2 x TF MO
2 x TF Pearl
1 x Rye - 1/3 split brewtas & Goomba
1 x Crystal - 1/3 split brewtas & Goomba
3 - ianh
2 x TF MO
2 x TF GP
4 - brewtas (split 1/3 rye, 1/3 crystal LagerBomb and Goomba)
1 x TF MO
1 x TF GP
1 x Ding Pils
1 x Wey Bo Pils
5 - Lord Raja Goomba I (split 1/3 Rye, 1/3 crystal LagerBomb and brewtas
1 x TF Perle
6-jlm 1 x wey pils
1 x ding pils
Looking for another split in some crystal if anyone's keen
7-dantehicks 1x MO
+any splits that we can arrange
I am happy to pay for and pick up 4 bags of almost any spec as long as we can arrange a 1/4 split on them.
Lets not make Paul have to deal with these splits this time.
8- Probablynathan
1 x TF MO
1 x Munich T1 (Light)
1 x Wey Pils
I also interested in any splits of any spec malts especial any crystal or caramunich
9- Kudzu
1 x Wey Pils
1 x Munich T1

Couple opf add ons to ProbablyNathan's order, JLM & Raja I've counted you in but if you're not keen I'll take the extra.

1 - Itmechanic
4 bags
2 - LagerBomb
1 x Wey Bo Pils
2 x TF MO
2 x TF Pearl
1 x Rye - 1/3 split brewtas & Goomba
1 x Crystal - 1/3 split brewtas & Goomba
3 - ianh
2 x TF MO
2 x TF GP
4 - brewtas (split 1/3 rye, 1/3 crystal LagerBomb and Goomba)
1 x TF MO
1 x TF GP
1 x Ding Pils
1 x Wey Bo Pils
5 - Lord Raja Goomba I (split 1/3 Rye, 1/3 crystal LagerBomb and brewtas
1 x TF Perle
6-jlm 1 x wey pils
1 x ding pils
Looking for another split in some crystal if anyone's keen
7-dantehicks 1x MO
+any splits that we can arrange
I am happy to pay for and pick up 4 bags of almost any spec as long as we can arrange a 1/4 split on them.
Lets not make Paul have to deal with these splits this time.
8- Probablynathan
1 x TF MO
1 x Munich T1 (Light)
1 x Wey Pils
1 x crystal (split with Swizzla dn JLM)
1 x (split with Swizzle and Lord Raja Goomba)
9- Kudzu
1 x Wey Pils
1 x Munich T1

I'm keen to jump on the southerners wagon if we get enough that's for sure. I'm going to have troubles getting to Launceston for delivery otherwise.

I haven't had a chance to stock take yet but off the top of my head I'm going to need:

3 x BB Ale
1/2 x BB Caramalt

Nice work Nathan. I'd prefer Caramunich II but will go along with whatever the consensus is.

Also, anyone wanna split a bag of Munich I?

Hey guys,

Please:

1 x TF Pearl
1/2 Wheat (With Goomba)
1/2 Caramalt (With Amber Fluid)
1/2 Munich 1 (with jlm)
1/2 Vienna (If you're keen Lagerbomb!!)

Cheers,
Adrian (Hobart)

Just to clarify something, if I am unable to get someone to collect from Launceston for me, I will not be able to participate in this Bulk Buy this time round as I won't be able to collect it myself..... :(

Also I need to change my order from 3 bags of BB Ale to 2 bags please and need the spreadsheet updated to show a 50/50 split with BB Caramalt with Guysmiley54.

I'm in the same situation as Amber Fluid.

Would like a few bags (Wey Pils/Bairds MO/BB Ale) but cant participate unless someone can pickup...

I'll be heading down to the huon on Friday 9/8, could possibly drop off for the southerners somewhere central and not too far out of the way if the grain's turned up by then.

jlm said:
I'll be heading down to the huon on Friday 9/8, could possibly drop off for the southerners somewhere central and not too far out of the way if the grain's turned up by then.
That would be bloody tops if you really don't mind thanks.... I'll be at work that day and could meet somewhere central anytime between 8:30am & 5pm no problems, I work in town.

jlm said:
Thats great jlm, friday 9/8 is good for me, i can pickup from you for others if need be.. how many bags can you deliver?

need a backup plan too...

Hi Nathan
Can you please update my order to the following
1 x BB Galaxy
2 x TF Marris Otter
2 x Bairds Pale Ale

I will also take the 1/2 split of Vienna with Guysmiley54
Cheers
LagerBomb

somnar said:
Thats great jlm, friday 9/8 is good for me, i can pickup from you for others if need be.. how many bags can you deliver?

need a backup plan too...
I'll probably be in the ute so a few.......a good dozen or so will fit amongst the other crap in the canopy. I'll check dates with the wife when she gets home and let you know. I generally stop for a beer at the New Sydney and load up at Coolwine on my trips down so if we can work around that would be good.

Hi Nathan
Just to confirm my order as my PM's are playing up for some reason
1 x BB Galaxy
2 x TF MO
2 x Bairds Pale Ale
1/3 Rye (split Goomba, Brewtas)
1/3 Wey Caramunich II (Split Goomba, Brewtas)
1/2 Vienna (split Guysmiley)
Cheers
LagerBomb

jlm said:
I'll probably be in the ute so a few.......a good dozen or so will fit amongst the other crap in the canopy. I'll check dates with the wife when she gets home and let you know. I generally stop for a beer at the New Sydney and load up at Coolwine on my trips down so if we can work around that would be good.
I take the work car home that night which is located 2 doors from the New Syd so that's a good spot if during the day.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back