Grain Bulk Buy Tassie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pickups available by appointment this week, just note that im normally not available till after 4pm. If you have grain splits i have a few spare bags so can split those for you in advance if pressed for time, i also have zip lock bags for hop splits.

PM me to arange a time.

Cheers,
Paul

I had some catch-up brewing to do, and have used all my ale malt a brew ago.
Is there another BB coming up soon?
Can we start pre-ordering now to avoid a rush?

Thanks again for all the work you do organising these Paul.

ps: Next BB I'd be interested in splitting a sack of rye and a sack of crystal with others if any of you are keen. I'd be happy to order and pay for the sacks then split them with you to minimise the work Paul has to do. I don't use a heap of those grains, so a 4 - 5 - 6 way split would be perfect.
Alternatively, if any of you have a sack of crystal or rye that is surplus to needs, I'd like to help you to use it before it goes off... Could pay $, or swap for munich1 or caramalt.

I really think we should start some kind of brew club. Even if we only met every couple of months, to coincide with the BB's...

I had some catch-up brewing to do, and have used all my ale malt a brew ago.
Is there another BB coming up soon?
Can we start pre-ordering now to avoid a rush?

Thanks again for all the work you do organising these Paul.

ps: Next BB I'd be interested in splitting a sack of rye and a sack of crystal with others if any of you are keen. I'd be happy to order and pay for the sacks then split them with you to minimise the work Paul has to do. I don't use a heap of those grains, so a 4 - 5 - 6 way split would be perfect.
Alternatively, if any of you have a sack of crystal or rye that is surplus to needs, I'd like to help you to use it before it goes off... Could pay $, or swap for munich1 or caramalt.

I really think we should start some kind of brew club. Even if we only met every couple of months, to coincide with the BB's...
Yeah, there was talk of some sort of get together late last year before I moved down here (I believe I said I was going to dig up thread when I arrived....). I've been contemplating a brewday here at my place but will probably leave it 'til later in the year as I'm a bit out of town (Lonny), short days and all.

I'm keen for some sort Brew Club,

Perhaps we could organise the next bulk buy to be a bit of a meetup as well, then we could talk about what we want out of the club and go from there.

Spork I'm keen to split a bag of rye, drinking my first Roggen bier now and its tasting amazing.

Got some crystal - thanks Ian. Still gotta arrange to pay you for it!

Thanks Nathan - do you have a sack of rye already, or wanting to0 split one next BB? Either way sounds good to me.

Was chatting to Luke @ Crown Cellars yesterday. He meets lots of homebrewers, many of whom aren't on AHB. He's thinking of having some kind of meeting for us in their beergarden at some stage, probably when weather warms up a bit IIRC. Keep your eyes and ears open for that.

Got some crystal - thanks Ian. Still gotta arrange to pay you for it!

Thanks Nathan - do you have a sack of rye already, or wanting to0 split one next BB? Either way sounds good to me.

Was chatting to Luke @ Crown Cellars yesterday. He meets lots of homebrewers, many of whom aren't on AHB. He's thinking of having some kind of meeting for us in their beergarden at some stage, probably when weather warms up a bit IIRC. Keep your eyes and ears open for that.

Keen to split some rye next bulk buy.
Didn't know Crown Cellars had a beer garden but it sounds great. Doesn't one of the guys that work there post on AHB some times.

Bulk buy is on again, this time with hops. I want to put the order through at the end of next week.

Cheers,
Paul

Any chance of getting the list of available product emailed again Paul......have new e-mail address which I'll PM.

Without looking to closely at stocks I'll be after a few splits.....Anyone up for a split of Vienna? Would be up for some crystal splits if there's enough takers. And maybe a split of a kilo of nelson sauvin? Anyone?

Any chance of getting the list of available product emailed again Paul......have new e-mail address which I'll PM.

Without looking to closely at stocks I'll be after a few splits.....Anyone up for a split of Vienna? Would be up for some crystal splits if there's enough takers. And maybe a split of a kilo of nelson sauvin? Anyone?

No worries mate, PM me your email address.

If someone wanted to go halves in kilo bags of Styrian Goldings and Brewers Gold with me than consider me in.
Otherwise I'll wait till next time and get some grain at same time

I'll go half a Munich 1 and a half medium crystal malt 120 ish. Would like some Nelson Sauvin hops too if possible. Will split with jlm.

30 Bag limit at the moment.

1. Swizzle 3x JW Pils, 3 x JW Ale, 1x Med Crystal, 1 x JW Vienna, 1x JW Wheat, 1KG Galaxy

1. Swizzle 3x JW Pils, 3 x JW Ale, 1x Med Crystal, 1 x JW Vienna, 1x JW Wheat, 1KG Galaxy
2. hyjak71 1kg Styrian Goldings (split brewtas)

Sounds good, will split it when we get it. Save Paul stuffing around

3. LagerBomb 1 x JW Ale 1 x (1010) 1 x Bo Pils (1501) 2 x Best Wheat (1691) 1KG Chinook 1kg EKG (Will Split 1/2) Interested in any splits pm me

3. LagerBomb 1 x JW Ale 1 x (1010) 1 x Bo Pils (1501) 2 x Best Wheat (1691) 1KG Chinook 1kg EKG (Will Split 1/2) Interested in any splits pm me
4. Shifter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 medium crystal, 1/2 kg Nelson Sauvin.

4. Shifter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 medium crystal, 1/2 kg Nelson Sauvin.
5. 1x Simpson MO (1400), 1x Heritage Crystal (1411), 1 X Best Vienna Malt (1620), 1kg Hallertau (HGHA1), 1kg CZ Saaz (HCZS1).
Interested in 1/2 kg split of EKG with LagerBomb (we can arrange split outside of Bulk Buy if easiest as we live close ish or what ever suites?)

Cheers
Chris

4. Shifter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 medium crystal, split with DanteHicks, 1/2 kg Nelson Sauvin.
5. 1x Simpson MO (1400), 1x Heritage Crystal (1411), 1 X Best Vienna Malt (1620), 1kg Hallertau (HGHA1), 1kg CZ Saaz (HCZS1).
Interested in 1/2 kg split of EKG with LagerBomb (we can arrange split outside of Bulk Buy if easiest as we live close ish or what ever suites?)

4. Shifter, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 medium crystal, split with DanteHicks, 1/2 kg Nelson Sauvin.

6. DanteHicks, 1/2 Munich 1, 1/2 medium crystal, split with Shifter.

Latest posts

Back