Grain And Grape Sale?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afromaiko

Incredibly Strong Ales
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Grain and Grape are having one of their sales soon? I remember they seem to have them about this time of year but haven't heard a peep yet.

Just saw on Twitter that the sale has just started, you ripper :)

Christmas Sale Starting now! 20% off everything <$250, 10% off everything >$250, 10% off beer, 10% off Braumeisters.

https://twitter.com/#!/GrainGrape

damn ordered yeast and equipment the other day to about $245!! Spewing haha but all good dont think g&g stocked what I was ordering except the yeast so all good. Im a happy little brewer. Love the specials

If you read the banner ad at the top of this page......
FYI....
"Close of trade December 3rd"

I can't read the banner, it must be a picture, I'm blind and use a screen reader.

So cheers for the date, may pick up a thing or two.

I can't read the banner, it must be a picture, I'm blind and use a screen reader.

So cheers for the date, may pick up a thing or two.
Yes mate , it is a picture...
The discount says...
20% off items below $250
10% off selected items over $250
Hope that helps
F
Actually it does say 20% of items below $250 but we won't poke them too hard for their spelling lol

Yes mate , it is a picture...
The discount says...
20% off items below $250
10% off selected items over $250
Hope that helps
F
Actually it does say 20% of items below $250 but we won't poke them too hard for their spelling lol

Thanks Ferg.

Sweet, have a WRDA clone recipe that uses grains that I can't get from the usual store so I will stock up from G&G now!

Cheers!

How do you brew blind?

With some difficulty!

On a serious note, I'm legally blind and have a little bit of site, I managed to find some weighing scales with big red on black numbers I can just make out and I struggle to use the STC1000.

As for knowing what ingredients I'm using I have to get my wife or mum to read the packets to me.

Next challenge is to find a thermometer I can read as I'm about to go AG.

You can get some digital thermometers that you can preset temperatures into it so that when you reach that temperature it will beep for you. That may help...

Cheers

Pistol,
Ever thought of joinging a brew club ?
There is a good one in Footscray called Westgate Brewers....
Apparently , the secretary is a good bloke....

Might be time to buy a 40l urn.

damn you OP!

I just purchased the blichmann beer gun from G&G based on the discount.
the site didnt have any comments on the discount but i commented on this being a condition of purchase, wish me luck

I've wanted this for years and its cheaper than my mates could get me on their US holiday

Latest posts

Back