Gourmet Farmer - Episode On Beer Tonight Sbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattC

Reaction score
Hi guys, just saw this on the Tv guide. I watch this show a fair bit and like the passion this guy has about food. The gourmet farmer tonight is about making his own beer according to the Tv guide.

Thought it might be worth a watch SBS 7:30

Cheers

Nice work!

Great program

Hi guys, just saw this on the Tv guide. I watch this show a fair bit and like the passion this guy has about food. The gourmet farmer tonight is about making his own beer according to the Tv guide.

Thought it might be worth a watch SBS 7:30

Cheers

Let's hope that maggie the cow gets better fast so that we can see more of the brew process. :eek:

Damm cow, could've held out for next episode!

.....hope he remembers to put the lid on that fermenter :lol:

.....hope he remembers to put the lid on that fermenter :lol:

lol that's exactly what i said when he carried it out of the room.... swmbo looked at me like i'd farted or something.... :rolleyes:

Knew someone would beat me to the crunch with this one...

Anyone pick up what brewery it was?
Looks pretty small, but own hops and malt! That's rather impressive!

Perhps they were planning a hangi, thats what the excavator was for ?? :huh:

Bad, I know!!!

that nutty grain sounded interesting..... I wonder if anyone's used it in a brew?

Insanely jealous of that hop crop... :)

Spelt makes for a nice nutty bread, have used in bread before

Poor old Maggie, having grown up on a farm, with a milking cow, I know what mastitis is a real bitch if they get it as an udder infection. We lost a few cows that way :(

Oh... and you dont want to be eating milking cows.... no fat and tuff as old boots...if not tuffer

Latest posts

Back