Gough Performs For The People

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith the Beer Guy

Reaction score
The People's Champion,

Three cheers for the commissar of the peoples brewery, aka Gough.

Not only does he run his factory, oops brewery, with an efficiency that can only be achieved when working for the good of the people, he also provides entertainment for the masses.

Last nights performance, at the Northern Star in Beaumont St., was a high energy gig, the crowd clothed in much green and drinking much guiness.

Three cheers for our man Gough :party:

Btw, what do you call that oversized tambourine thingy you picked up when you layed down your sticks?

Keith the Beer Guy said:
The People's Champion,

Three cheers for the commissar of the peoples brewery, aka Gough.

Not only does he run his factory, oops brewery, with an efficiency that can only be achieved when working for the good of the people, he also provides entertainment for the masses.

Last nights performance, at the Northern Star in Beaumont St., was a high energy gig, the crowd clothed in much green and drinking much guiness.

Three cheers for our man Gough :party:

Btw, what do you call that oversized tambourine thingy you picked up when you layed down your sticks?
[post="114979"][/post]​

I've been sprung :lol: Thanks for the review Keith - a good night seemed to be had by all. Nothing like being in a knock it out pub Irish band on Paddy's Day :)

The other drum is called the Bodhran - something I picked up when I was in Ireland.

I'll crawl back into my bunker now... The Commissar is very tired :lol:

Shawn.

Back