Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
99 pages, yeeeeaaaahh

10693780_363734550458245_309707456_n.jpg

First person to 100 gets the Tony Abbott autobiography titled " Farking Cnuts... 4 days before my pension.."

Ducatiboy stu said:
First person to 100 gets the Tony Abbott autobiography titled " Farking Cnuts... 4 days before my pension.."
Is this the second prize?

51OTDABVFgL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dave70 said:
Nothing like a 100% carafoam ale carbonated to 10 volumes I always say.

Tropico said:
Looks the same as what is coming out of my keg atm

MLIKO pour
heh, yeah, it was infected AF. I sent the photo to Moa and Warnie, no response.

what is the record for the longest thread on AHB (excluding the ongoing what are you brewing/Ebay ones)?

I remember a particularly ranty thread about botulism in no chill cubes, but don't think it got anywhere near the ton.

I think the WPMO thread got pretty long before being deleted. Ah the good ol days

JDW81 said:
what is the record for the longest thread on AHB (excluding the ongoing what are you brewing/Ebay ones)?

I remember a particularly ranty thread about botulism in no chill cubes, but don't think it got anywhere near the ton.
Go close.

By far the quickest thread.

6 weeks. Go team

I don't think anyone has been banned over their posting in this threat either. Been very civil by past AHB standards.

JDW81 said:
I don't think anyone has been banned over their posting in this threat either. Been very civil by past AHB standards.
That is truly a worry...

Ducatiboy stu said:
That is truly a worry...
We can always ramp it up a notch and try and get the mods to dust of the naughty cane for some good old fashioned AHB punishment.

JDW81 said:
We can always ramp it up a notch and try and get the mods to dust of the naughty cane for some good old fashioned AHB punishment.
We need more life bans, and warning points

Ducatiboy stu said:
Climate change isnt real, everyone knows that B)
You've obviously never spent much time in Melbourne, the climate changes every 5 minutes.

Back