Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there it is, the boy from Grafton raises his bat in triumph and salutes the adoring crowd. Many thought he'd never make it, but through 6 weeks of sheer determination here he stands...

Anyone you'd like to thank stu?

Ducatiboy stu said:
Climate change isnt real, everyone knows that B)
Allan Jones sure does.
Seems 97% of scientists are foisting a 'hoax' based on 'corrupted data'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs__vsBOpZ8

One of Jonsies 'world renowned scientists' Lord hyperthyroidism Monckton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWggYR0D5sU

Ducatiboy stu said:
But Allan is near to God to some people... to others he is God
487475281-bowls-aging-lawn-old.jpg

Ever seen angry lawn bowlers..?.

They get that cranky they write letters, not sure to who, but they write them

Ducatiboy stu said:
Ever seen angry lawn bowlers..?.

They get that cranky they write letters, not sure to who, but they write them
My dad's a pennant lawn bowler and he tells some great stories of oldies who should know better behaving badly.
Most of them have played sport all their lives and still get white line fever with the sledging that goes with it.

After a few post-match 7 ounce glasses of full strength some of them still apparently get the urge to step outside and settle things.
Or maybe that's just cos he plays at Dromana.

goomboogo said:
I'm glad you were only trolling. I was starting to think you believed the rubbish you've been saying. I should have known no person could be so moronic as to suggest Christianity has been spread around the world by nothing more than peaceful persuasion. I can sleep better knowing you were only joking.
And don't forget that bit about Islam being spread by the sword. :) The more more moronic the post the bigger the moron who replies. :lol:
Sleep well.

Liam_snorkel said:
99 pages, yeeeeaaaahh

10693780_363734550458245_309707456_n.jpg
Customer: Barkeep what's the 99 all about?
Barkeep: It means no matter what you do when you pour it 99% of the beer stays in the bottle!

edit:
Or it could be a secret message to Kiwi's living in Australia that they shouldn't forget about the 99 they left behind and haven't had chance to escape new Zealand yet.

I'm impressed.

Onto 100 pages, and not a moderator's moment amongst them.

I've never been to Bali, and have no desire to ever go there.

By the way, I'll let you in on a secret. It's so secret we had to get a special clearance from ASOI.
We moderators all have lengthy intelligence lists, so be careful, be very careful. Your transgressions are all carefully catalogued for future reference. You just might migrate to the top of our list of those about to face the ban hammer if you don't behave..

Latest posts

Back