Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another page down, good job everyone! carrrn the 100

97.JPG

malt & barley blues said:
I don't know why you have bought murder suspects into the equation, or why you have elevated Martin Bryant from mentally ill person to a terrorist.
What is your point.
Because he's white. that;s the point. White mass murderers are regarded as mentally ill. Brown mass murderers are regarded as muslim terrorists.

The Sydney siege guy is an absolute classic example. Massive mental health issues. Even the bandidos rejected him as being too crazy but no... he's obviously a terrorist.Because he's brown.

The guys who blew up that federal building in Oklahoma (The US's second worst terrorist attack) were radical christian terrorists bent on bringing down a government they saw as being run by the antichrist.... but no of course they weren't. they were white. They were disgruntled and mentally disturbed.

Anders Brevik who murdered hundreds to start a christian war against muslims... mentally ill or terrorist? Silly question. You don't get much whiter than Anders Brevik so he's clearly mentally ill... only brown people are terrorists.

manticle said:
I will just leave.
Best of luck wobbly and malt barley blues.
I think you're talking horsehit but I really can't be bothered anymore.
Yeah... can't be arsed any more. Starting to delve into the darker, less savory corners of the internet (any time the Q society come out you know you are getting into some odd places).

duty_calls.png

Out.

Airgead said:
Anders Brevik who murdered hundreds to start a christian war against muslims... mentally ill or terrorist? Silly question. You don't get much whiter than Anders Brevik so he's clearly mentally ill... only brown people are terrorists.
Anders Breivik has been clearly labelled as a terrorist.
He's even been convicted of terrorism.
He was treated in court as being a sane person, not as mentally ill.

EDIT: Grammar

I just care about the train drivers.

Arguing over religion just a waste of time.

We need to get back onto politics and how much we love our elected members so much

This Malcom bloke seems pretty popular, although Newscorp gave him a bit of grief as per usual.

If I was Bill, I would be very, very worried. Turnbull is smart and articulate.

Airgead said:
Two sides of the same coin in my book.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Only when people cant seem to differentiate between politics, race, culture, religion and purveyors of middle eastern cuisine.

Ducatiboy stu said:
I just care about the train drivers.

We need to get back onto politics and how much we love our elected members so much

This Malcom bloke seems pretty popular, although Newscorp gave him a bit of grief as per usual.

If I was Bill, I would be very, very worried. Turnbull is smart and articulate.
I'm sick of train drivers, I kept wanting to get my myki card out, we know Malcolm is doing alright and Shifty isn't, what about the greedy airport staff wanting more money, they only get $150,000 a year.

malt & barley blues said:
A 100 pages of absolute shite, don't you love it when people bite. :p
I'm glad you were only trolling. I was starting to think you believed the rubbish you've been saying. I should have known no person could be so moronic as to suggest Christianity has been spread around the world by nothing more than peaceful persuasion. I can sleep better knowing you were only joking.

Dave70 said:
Only when people cant seem to differentiate between politics, race, culture, religion and purveyors of middle eastern cuisine.
Oh man, who doesnt like a good kebab, 4am, drunk, Kebab is the the ONLY option.

Then there are lamb kofata's, falafels, tabouleh, humus and Turkish coffee....

Damn..I am hungry now

goomboogo said:
I'm glad you were only trolling. I was starting to think you believed the rubbish you've been saying. I should have known no person could be so moronic as to suggest Christianity has been spread around the world by nothing more than peaceful persuasion. I can sleep better knowing you were only joking.
Just think of all those, essentially, stolen babies that the church took in as abandoned or orphaned...or god forbid, tried to assimilate into white christian culture

Ducatiboy stu said:
Oh man, who doesnt like a good kebab, 4am, drunk, Kebab is the the ONLY option.

Then there are lamb kofata's, falafels, tabouleh, humus and Turkish coffee....

Damn..I am hungry now
Can you just imagine what they could do with pork products?

Another example of how religious taboos **** it for everybody.

Imagine baklava made with crunchy pork belly instead of filo pastry.

stent.jpg

Bronny the bitch still in obvious denial that she did anything wrong

BRONWYN Bishop turned her back on a lifelong friendship with Tony Abbott and told colleagues she would vote against him in last week’s leadership coup because he had forced her to resign as Speaker.
Ms Bishop confided in colleagues that she abandoned Mr Abbott because the former PM had acted ­“appallingly” by making her resign over the “Choppergate” scandal.
Liberal MPs who backed Mr Abbott during his dramatic ousting as prime minister last week said they felt “sick in the guts” over Ms Bishop’s “ultimate betrayal” of her decades-long political ally.

Politics, the game where the best back stabber wins to become leader.
Talking of pork, wonder if Mal spent anytime with David Cameron whilst at uni ?

seamad said:
Politics, the game where the best back stabber wins to become leader.
Talking of pork, wonder if Mal spent anytime with David Cameron whilst at uni ?
relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHOJgs-5Y3s

Back