Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently after the CFMEU were requested to provide various documents by the inquiry into unions they proceeded to shred 20 tonnes of documents the next day.
I'll be curious to see if that's deemed at least a teeny bit illegal.

Certainly makes you wonder if something dodgy was going on that they were keen to hide, hey?!

Obviously they should've gotten advice from Essendon FC on how to shred records...

NB: no mention of train drivers though.

malt & barley blues said:
And don't forget that bit about Islam being spread by the sword. :) The more more moronic the post the bigger the moron who replies. :lol:
Sleep well.
You're still struggling to put a coherent argument together. Don't worry, just pretend to be joking when your position falls to pieces. It's worked well for you so far.

I haven't been on this thread for a couple of weeks but interested to know if Ducatiboy Stu or Wide Eyed and Legless won in the end?

Bribie G said:
I haven't been on this thread for a couple of weeks but interested to know if Ducatiboy Stu or Wide Eyed and Legless won in the end?
The beating was so bad that one of them left the country.

He had better get back quick and take advantage of the fact that the LNP are popular again

goomboogo, on 22 Sept 2015 - 7:13 PM, said:
goomboogo said:
WEAL was beating Ducatiboy stu so bad, that he had to leave the country so that he could stop.
Oh it was bad allright, he left the country in shame....wasnt even an attempt at a beating

goomboogo said:
You're still struggling to put a coherent argument together. Don't worry, just pretend to be joking when your position falls to pieces. It's worked well for you so far.
And here's me thinking your the joker. The conquistadors were a bunch of missionaries who put the natives to the sword.

Ducatiboy stu said:
He had better get back quick and take advantage of the fact that the LNP are popular again
I hope he is back soon, I'm sick of his dog taking me for a walk, its more headstrong than he is.

You're. How are those train drivers going? You should give it a go considering you think they average $140000 per year. But then again, you also claimed it was only a 3 day training course and this may be beyond your ability if your efforts in this thread are anything to go by.

Have you dug yourself out of the logic trap you fell into regarding wages and business costs?

Back