Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the moral of these last 102 pages?

Bronwyn got what was coming to her. Tony got what was coming to him. Bill is going to get what's coming. The unions will get what's coming to them. Train drivers are over paid, all managers a oxygen thieves and newscorp are the least biased source we have.

Well payed all.

JD

^
Abbots removal was a conspiracy between the Marxist UN and the Turnbull faction, as predicted by Lord Monckton back in February.
I knew it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw

Wish I could get the interview he did with Jones this morning on 2GB, it had it all. Including the inevitable comparison to late 1930s Germany and Goebbels propaganda strategies.
What is it they say about evoking the nazis in that context?.

goomboogo said:
What will we learn in the next 102 pages?
Just wish I could replace the faces.

220px-Meaningoflife.jpg

Dave70 said:
Wish I could get the interview he did with Jones this morning on 2GB, it had it all. Including the inevitable comparison to late 1930s Germany and Goebbels propaganda strategies.
Godwin's Law? Only relates to Internet discussions but I suppose Monckton's powerpoint presentations are just a collection of Internet bloggers echo chamber garbage. Haha

goomboogo said:
You're. How are those train drivers going? You should give it a go considering you think they average $140000 per year. But then again, you also claimed it was only a 3 day training course and this may be beyond your ability if your efforts in this thread are anything to go by.

Have you dug yourself out of the logic trap you fell into regarding wages and business costs?
The ability to make money has nothing to do with how well you perform on a Home Brew thread, did you think it was? If you want a lesson in economics, my forte is in property, but the question you asked about Metro, would they put up fares, I would say yes, the yield to the share holders should not start to slip,the bigger the yield to investors would increase investment in the company.Same with yield from rental properties, if you fix your yield at a certain percentage and the value of property goes up, then the rent must go up to keep the same yield, otherwise you would go backwards.
Most of the statements you make about logic traps, 3 day courses,and $140,000 average wage for train drivers.Worrying about this thread is not going to do you a lot of good. :)

ATTENTION MODS!

I have just received a PM from this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0sFtRTlx4

Just joking. I'm just starting to get into this thread. I can't wait until WEAL gets back. Holidaying in Japan with family when he could be posting inane comments to complete strangers at all hours of the day or night? The ******* nerve.

I still think Enoch drove a train once and was a member of the classical greek professor's union. The cheek, he going to Oxford an all.

malt & barley blues said:
Most of the statements you make about logic traps and $140,000 average wage for train drivers.Worrying about this thread is not going to do you a lot of good. :)
Can you rewrite this in English? Currently, it makes no sense.

You need to calm down before you have a heart attack. The smiley face emoticons only thinly veil your anger.

You have committed the same error in your latest post as in several previous posts. You respond to a comment without comprehending what has been written. I never said anything about a person's ability to make money. The $140000 per year reference related to you making a claim based on one very dubious source. This lack of thought whilst claiming to be worldly wise is why your arguments have been so poor. I will not be surprised if you fail to comprehend this post because your true forte appears to be speaking without thinking.

You're still a long way off understanding the economics to which I referred earlier. Groupthink is not your friend.

JDW81 said:
What's the moral of these last 102 pages?

Bronwyn got what was coming to her. Tony got what was coming to him. Bill is going to get what's coming. The unions will get what's coming to them. Train drivers are over paid, all managers a oxygen thieves and newscorp are the least biased source we have.

Well payed all.

JD
And lets assume that this little corner of our democracy/dichotomy will continue voting for either side while whinging about the character of politicians they're forced/obliged to vote for.

jlm said:
And lets assume that this little corner of our democracy/dichotomy will continue voting for either side while whinging about the character of politicians they're forced/obliged to vote for.
Yes. Yes it will.

Dave70 said:
Alan Jones v Chopper Read with Kerrianne Kennerly......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj3jrpQzCe0

Spohaw said:
Who ever is trying to debate social issues by referencing Kerry Anne needs to reassess their argument IMO
It wasnt really an argument....more a statement of fact

Latest posts

Back