Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oi !. Everybody take a step back and remember .
No one is talking about the biggest muppet in Oz politics.............
I give you, Bill Shorten, Mr 15% .

seamad said:
We didn't ask about his biggest fuckups ...
I heard the funny walk came from Peta giving him a good pegging each morning with her black mamba strap on
Sounds like a bit of jealousy creeping in there, is it about Tony's achievements, or the pegging he got from Peta?

Let's never forget his contribution to comedy. Satire writers never had it so good

and his compassionate and sensitive discussion with the ADF troops in Afghanistan, just after a couple of their mates were killed.

Only WEAL can see Tony's alleged achievments. Time to put down the Murdoch papers WEAL..

I like a paper that tells it how it is, Labor Party crap Liberal Party not so crap, as for Tony I would have loved for him to have gone the full term, so would've Shifty Shorten, I wonder if he can stab himself in the back, gonna save someone else doing it.

My favourite news outlet is the onion. About as factually correct as News LTD, but far funnier.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Oh wait.....I see virgin daughters dressed in white on the political stage.....

Pass me a Cougar.....
So you prefer Margie to Frances then?

Liam_snorkel said:
Let's never forget his contribution to comedy. Satire writers never had it so good
Yep, politicians. Satirical gold.

billforlabor.jpg

Back