Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious about the proper etiquette. When you use the Ladies' toilet, do you sit down to piss?

malt & barley blues said:
I purposely inserted the word adopted your the one who is trying to interpret it as change not I.
In which case, can you clarify what you mean by "adopted into British law" if you're not saying the law has changed?

The British probate laws were never changed, the Law Society adopted into the probate law a theocratic law to help the Muslim population, either ignorant of the inequality of that law, or in an attempt to appease the Muslim population. The law was never changed, (The Law Society does not have the power to change a law) it just made the Sharia law compliant, and a legal entity in probate matters, and was scrapped about 6 months later due to its inequality.

The British probate laws were never changed, the Law Society adopted into the probate law a theocratic law to help the Muslim population, either ignorant of the inequality of that law, or in an attempt to appease the Muslim population. The law was never changed, (The Law Society does not have the power to change a law) it just made the Sharia law compliant, and a legal entity in probate matters, and was scrapped about 6 months later due to its inequality.
So just to clarify, it (Sharia Law) wasn't actually adopted into British law, merely the Law Society created a guidance document advising on how to prepare Sharia-compliant wills and subsequently withdrew it?

Yes, it was adopted into British law by the fact the Law Society set out a guideline for the benefit of Muslims following Sharia law therefore making it a legal document, remember a last will and testament of the deceased is a difficult one to contest, it is the deceased's last right on this earth to bequeath to whom he chooses.
If the will isn't considered legal it could be contested,that is why the Law Society made the Sharia will compliant with British law.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10716844/Islamic-law-is-adopted-by-British-legal-chiefs.html

If a white guy beats or kills his partner, or shoots someone he's "disturbed". If a brown person does it they are a terrorist intent on bringing Sharia law to Australia.

This sharia conspiracy stuff is one step away from wearing a tinfoil hat and believing that the royal family are actually shape changing lizard people from outer space who are breeding us as cattle. Its madness... with a big dose of "we don't like brown people and their funny ways" thrown in for good measure.

Lets call it what it is. its not "sticking up for Australian values" or "our way of life"... that's bullshit. Its xenophobia with a good dose or racism thrown in on top. Most of it boils down to a bunch of dickheads who don't like brown people. Islam is just a convenient proxy target at the moment that makes them looks slightly less like out and out racists.

Embrace diversity. I had Persian lamb shanks for lunch yesterday. It was magnificent. And halal as well. So was my kebab last week. That was tasty too.

Curious as to why you didn't say Collingwood supporter?
Because there is no such thing as a lady who supports collingwood, and they all stand up to piss...

They don't need ladies, I was in the Cricketers Arms on Punt road a few years ago when a bunch of Collingwood supporters came in, when going for a piss later, (in the men's and pissing in the urinal) two Collingwood supporters came out of the same cubicle. :blink:

Airgead said:
If a white guy beats or kills his partner, or shoots someone he's "disturbed". If a brown person does it they are a terrorist intent on bringing Sharia law to Australia.
Only to an hysterical mouthbreather who thinks islam is a race of brown people and not a religion of predominantly south east Asians.

They don't need ladies, I was in the Cricketers Arms on Punt road a few years ago when a bunch of Collingwood supporters came in, when going for a piss later, (in the men's and pissing in the urinal) two Collingwood supporters came out of the same cubicle. :blink:
2 Maggies supporters and their good friend Charlie? Or Crystal?

Curious as to why you didn't say Collingwood supporter?
A good mate of mine is a Carlton supporter and a few years ago we had a bit of laugh about Carlton players needing zippers sown into the underside of their shorts, so that they could sit down to piss.

Airgead said:

This sharia conspiracy stuff is one step away from wearing a tinfoil hat and believing that the royal family are actually shape changing lizard people from outer space who are breeding us as cattle. Its madness... with a big dose of "we don't like brown people and their funny ways" thrown in for good measure.

Lets call it what it is. its not "sticking up for Australian values" or "our way of life"... that's bullshit. Its xenophobia with a good dose or racism thrown in on top. Most of it boils down to a bunch of dickheads who don't like brown people. Islam is just a convenient proxy target at the moment that makes them looks slightly less like out and out racists.

Embrace diversity. I had Persian lamb shanks for lunch yesterday. It was magnificent. And halal as well. So was my kebab last week. That was tasty too.
Man how miss guided are you!!

Take a look at what has happened/about to happen in France and Belgium to name a couple

Digest the message in this video clip http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx?bcid=1509282970001

Have a read of this article http://globalcomment.net/articles/view.php?id=166

Call me Xenophobic if you will but I have nothing against any person coming to this country and assimilating but I do strongly object to the stealth being used to change our culture. The Cronulla riots in your own city are a good point in question and yes I will admit that there were a few ultra right wing nationalist that got in on the fight after it started

It probably wont happen in my remaining life time but you can be assured that it will happen in yours or your children's life time and your generation will only have it self to thank for that by hiding behind some aspects of multiculturalism, political correctness and tolerance and for the record I think Geert Wilders is on the money

Wobbly

I have stated before only time will tell how this multiculturalism will end, in the past Australia have accepted Italians and Greeks in large numbers all with Christian beliefs, Vietnamese and Chinese, Buddhist, Christian and atheist.
Christianity and Buddhism were spread in a peaceful manner whereas Islam was spread by the sword, they have so many interpretations of their own religion, and the only way they can sort out their differences is with violence and murder, just as the religion was founded.
Its no good saying well I know some Muslims and they are great, but their are those who live among us who have come to this country but still hate infidels
probably more than those of their own faith but different belief.
Time only will tell what the future holds.

This has got to be worth a few pages.

Back