Good Beer In Ipswich

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSC

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I would kick this off as a bit of a guide to what good beers are in Ipswich.

So....

LC Dreadnaught is in pint bottles and Cellarbrations Northside Bottlo (near The Strand Hotel) dont know if anywhere else in Ippy has this. Only limited amount. They also have Epic Hop Zombie which I think I heard won't be produced again til next year.

Bacchus Brewing QLD Ale has been delivered to the Yamanto Tavern hopefully go on Tap tomorrow.

Cheers,
Wade

Hmmm ... there was a nice Brown Ale on at BrownDog's house last time I was in Ippy :p

... but if that QLd Ale is the one with the wattle seed, etc, sounds pretty good to me!

Hmmm ... there was a nice Brown Ale on at BrownDog's house last time I was in Ippy :p

... but if that QLd Ale is the one with the wattle seed, etc, sounds pretty good to me!

That's the one, wattle seed and Macadamia Nut infused Honey......reminds me of Macadamia Nut/Honey icecream!

Forgot to mention Yamanto Tavern has alpha pale ale for only $3.50 a schooner. Bargain!

Good beers on tap Caboolture/Morayfield/Bribie Island.......

Erm could you repeat the question again?

Good beers on tap Caboolture/Morayfield/Bribie Island.......
:lol:
That will be the day.
Does Sully's place (or Daz's) count?

James Squire 150 lashes on tap at Yamanto.

Not bad, but nothing special.

There is a few Octoberfest beers starting to arrive at Harry Browns.

I had an Erdinger Wheat version.

Nice drop too

Harry Browns has an English Gluten Free beer in stock now.....AND........4 Degrees Pale Ale 5L Mini kegs....Giddy up.

I also here Cellarbtations North Ipswich have a solid range of Weinhenstephaner beers too ATM

Cellarbrations Northside Cellars now has new beers from:

Bairds
Moylans
NRREBRO BRYGHUS

Not very often you see these beers in QLD let alone Ippy.

That's the one, wattle seed and Macadamia Nut infused Honey......reminds me of Macadamia Nut/Honey icecream!

The honey is actually from bees which collect the pollen from the Macadamia tree during blossom. No infusion but does have a unique taste, great stuff.

The honey is actually from bees which collect the pollen from the Macadamia tree during blossom. No infusion but does have a unique taste, great stuff.

That's better as at least then it doesn't have any nuts, or traces.

That beer reminds me of Macadamia Nut and Honey Icecream!

Another beer night on Nov 9th at Yamanto Tavern. $35. The feature brewery is Burleigh Brewing Co.

Tickets are limited, call 3294 4400 to book.

Drinking Little Creatures Big Dipper........still heaps left at Harry Brown Yamanto when most Brissy shops have sold out........don't tell too many people!

Back