Good Beer In Ipswich

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost worth the train trip from hell Wade :p

eff it: I may turn up

You should, at least at some stage over the weekend.

I'll be in Sydney unfortunately.

PS. It's a train trip and a cab or bus. If enough people are keen maybe Thirsty Critters might bus people out on one of the days. You would need 10 people though I reckon.

I'm enjoying the Hop Hog and other Feral beers from Harry Browns tonight!

I also heard they are running down stocks of some of the lesser imported beers to make room for more Aussie craft beers!

I'm enjoying the Hop Hog and other Feral beers from Harry Browns tonight!

I also heard they are running down stocks of some of the lesser imported beers to make room for more Aussie craft beers!

Do you know Wade if the Eatons hill Harry Brown's is the same company? I have seen them with a few craft beers about six months ago.

Do you know Wade if the Eatons hill Harry Brown's is the same company? I have seen them with a few craft beers about six months ago.
Dan is spot on different owners.

We are lucky in Ippy having PA and Yamanto as well as the Strand in north Ipswich. We are also having another pub reopening soon with craft beer.

No worries lads. One can only wish there was a decent bottle shop on the north side.

Critics Choice Craft Beer Dinner April 24th at Yamanto Tavern 7pm.

The next day is a public holiday!!!!!!!!!

4 Courses

Critics Choice Beers matched with each course:

Feral Hop Hog
Bridge Rd Saison
Holgate Temptress Chocolate Porter
Little Creatures Pale Ale
Stone and Wood Pacific Ale
Murrays Angry Man Pale Ale

$60 per person

http://www.facebook.com/fourheartsbrewing#...11542815523102/

Back