Gold Coast All Grain Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappy71

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i am living in Brisbane at the moment but am moving to the coast, just wondering are they any grain brewers down there?

Sunshine coast doen't do drive-bys!.

There is a few, but they are a quiet bunch. I know of at least 4.

I missed that by-law, I'm 10 mins South of Robina and AG since day 1 of my brewing. I know of another AG'er at Mudgeeraba, I'm sure there could be more . . but no idea. Would be good if they spoke up so we could all catch up for brew days now and then.

I missed that by-law, I'm 10 mins South of Robina and AG since day 1 of my brewing. I know of another AG'er at Mudgeeraba, I'm sure there could be more . . but no idea. Would be good if they spoke up so we could all catch up for brew days now and then.

Good to here, i will be at Burleigh so will have to catch up

I would be keen to get involved with you guys as Bethania was part of GCCC before Captain Bligh decided to remap all the councils FFS. Could do a brew day to kick things off?

I haven't seen Thunders for a while but will PM him to see if he is keen?

I live in Burleigh and I throw stuff in a pot that's roughly sixty-something degrees for a while, then let it rot for a week. :icon_drunk:

I am a fellow AG CG Noob who'd love to come along to have a look at an AG brewday.

can I hear a ball finally rolling.....?

come on, someone just give it a little nudge...

Kev

Alright in the spirit of finally getting something going. Brew Day at Chappo Manor 10th October (to be confirmed as i am still in the dog house for Sundays effort).

Trains from Helensvale/Robina run every 1/2hr or so and I can pick you up/drop off from the train station. Suggest public transport that way you can sample all the beers on offer.

Unless someone perfers to offer up their place?

Chappo

Alright in the spirit of finally getting something going. Brew Day at Chappo Manor 10th October (to be confirmed as i am still in the dog house for Sundays effort).

Trains from Helensvale/Robina run every 1/2hr or so and I can pick you up/drop off from the train station. Suggest public transport that way you can sample all the beers on offer.

Unless someone perfers to offer up their place?

Chappo

Bloody hell, you're a glutten for punishment or is it doing a few warm-up practise runs for Sqyres.
You're a very generous man Chap Chap.
PS - u going to the German club on the 3rd just to fill out the month :eek: ?

Bloody hell, you're a glutten for punishment or is it doing a few warm-up practise runs for Sqyres.
You're a very generous man Chap Chap.
PS - u going to the German club on the 3rd just to fill out the month :eek: ?
Sqyres needs a rigorous training regime. Come on 47 brewers means 47 great beers to get thru in one night.

Winkle it looks like they have all made a runner now LOL! Typical GC commitment phobes.

Look at them all coming out of the woodwork now, didn't know there were many on the coast.

Chappo, told you the 10th is no good, lol.... nor is the 24th-25th cos we'll all be at the GP. Maybe the one in between or is that Squires weekend?

Commitment phobia?

Ha!

I have provisional clearance from SWMBO.

See you on the 10th.

...the ball sounds louder...

Alright last weekend in November. Surely to god above this can be done? 6 weeks notice should just be enough.

Jeez...

My wife's gonna get cranky if the date keeps changing.

Then I won't be allowed to come. :eek:

Hopefully see you there!

Kev

Back