Going Ag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callow

Reaction score
Hi, i have been reading the forums for quite a while now, they have been a great help. i have slowly been getting the set up complete and have decided to go AG and was wondering if someone in the western suburbs of Brissy would let me come and watch a brew day at some stage so i can learn the process.

Thanks Callow.

Hi, i have been reading the forums for quite a while now, they have been a great help. i have slowly been getting the set up complete and have decided to go AG and was wondering if someone in the western suburbs of Brissy would let me come and watch a brew day at some stage so i can learn the process.

Thanks Callow.

Callow,

You could also look into visiting a brew club. How west are you? BABBS meets the fourth thursday of the month at Holland Park, look in the clubs area of the forum, and you can learn heaps and have a fun evening, otherwise look for a more local one...

Someone else may respond with more helpful details, such as an actual invitation...

I'd invite you but I a) live in the south and B) aren't all grain yet...

Cheers

Moose

You are always welcome to make a trip to the southside to watch a brew day. I brew virtually every week, but normally during the week, rather than weekends, so drop me a line if this is convieniant.
Hopefully someone more local will put their hand up :)

cheers & welcome to the forum.

Monday is usually brew day at the cave,anyone interested may attend :p Early starts but

Batz

Latest posts

Back