Go Havles With In Bags Of Grain And Hops Etc ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erniebeer

Reaction score
Hi im looking to see if someone who lives on the tullamarine, sunbury side of the city who wants to go halves in specialty 25 kg bags of malt and hops etc.

Im doing all grain brewing and instead of getting the odd few kilos of specialty malts and hops id like to get a broad range.

Im in woodend so thats why this side of the city suits.

I would look to buy the grain in 25kg bags and the hops by the kilo from Australian suppliers.

Dane has given me the go ahead to post this by the way. The cost buying in 25kg bags and kilo of hops reduces the brewing prices dramatically.

Regards

Mark

sounds like you are the man to organise the next bulk buy?

well.. thats how Im reading it :icon_chickcheers:

:rolleyes: :icon_cheers:

I'd possibly be in for some hops, depending on what's available. Who were you thinking of getting the hops from?

Hops will be bought from Ellerslie hops by the kilo.

Grain will be by just the usual 25kg price from the shop but when you split the bags in half it is still very reasonable.

Hops

POR
Hallertau
Cascade
Saaz
Northern brewer
Centennial and a few others i figure.

So for the grain basically im looking at splitting the 25 kg bags in half.

Does this sound feasible for the parties interested?

Regards
Mark

Hops will be bought from Ellerslie hops by the kilo.

Grain will be by just the usual 25kg price from the shop but when you split the bags in half it is still very reasonable.

Hops

POR
Hallertau
Cascade
Saaz
Northern brewer
Centennial and a few others i figure.

So for the grain basically im looking at splitting the 25 kg bags in half.

Does this sound feasible for the parties interested?

Regards
Mark

I'd be interested in both grain and hops. I live in Sunbury, just off the Calder Freeway, so not too far from you.

I see Wolfy has posted a BB, but its down in Springvale....quite a way to go, maybe you could organise one at Grain and Grape? :)

Latest posts

Back