Getting Out Of Brewing Sale!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Dog Brewery

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well I am moving from SA to QLD and considering how much my brewing has been wound back over the last few years Im going to clear out the goodies and re start the brewery when I return to SA in a few years. I'd love to take it with me but space is hard to find for the move, cant take gas bottles up with me and I wouldnt have a fridge so its all going to be up for grabs. I will put some items on Evil bay but here are some brewing adjuncts. I will close the offers Sunday evening with the best reasonable offer getting the goods (if its too low its off to ebay). Please post your offer as it will help others know where the offers are at. Preference will be given to those who want most of it - i.e. if you offer a good price for all the hops you are more likely to get them versus just wanting 1 or 2 lots. Good luck and dont get P*&^ed as these things often get people annoyed - I will try to be fair etc. Also naturally I have some items I may not list on eBay so PM me if there are some unusual requests you may have ;)

Hops - These were all purchased from Ross and have been stored in the freezer. A couple of them have been re packed ready for brews but are the original item and stored correctly. Happy to post at cost so please be prepared to pay the going Aust Post rates. I will try to use my corporate mail service so if possible it will be free but no guarantees.

Perle Ger - 06
3 foil sealed packets each has 6 plugs 85 grms each pack AA 6.3%
1 opened pack with 4 plugs 42 grams AA 6.3%

Nelson Sauvin - NZ - 07
Pellets AA 13.3% 450 grams

Simcoe USA - 06
Pellets AA 11.9% 90 grms

Northern Brewer - Ger 06
Pellets AA 6.6% - 90 grams

Magnum 06
Pellets- AA 13.1 - 60grms

Cascade 07
Pellets AA 6.3% - 280 grams

12 kg of Dextrose. This is at least 3 years old but is still dry and powdery. I cant imagine that it would go off - Probably pick up only

1kg of liquid Glucose and 3 essence bottles No idea what they are worth as I have had them for awhile.

5 week old box of coopers LDME purchased from Beerbelly. I have taken 2.5kgs out of the box so there should be 17.5kg in the box. I paid over $100 - Probably pickup only

I have numerous other items including gas bottles, taps, kegs and more that I will list on eBay over the next week or two.

Good Luck

Hops.JPG

Still_Spirits.JPG

I'll offer $90 for all your hops. Also keen on gas bottle, taps, lines, kegs etc depending on what you have.

I too am keen on your gas bottle, taps and kegs.

if you decide to post your kegging gear up here i'd but up for some of it and with everyone else's interest already i don't think you'll have any trouble getting rid of it :p

also interested in dextrose, where are you located?

I'm interested in the nelsin sauvin hops, do you have a beer filter in your kegging gear?

Hi Dug,

No filter. Name your bid on the Nelson and come sunday you may be lucky.

As for the rest of my gear I will make a decision over the weekend and post if its not going on ebay etc.

Cheers BDB

If the Nelson Sauvin have not gone PM me

Cheers
Batz

Awesome, it was great to get the package, opening it up and smelling all the hops... ahh...

I've never used plugs before, nor have I used Perle- what beers would it best go into?

Awesome, it was great to get the package, opening it up and smelling all the hops... ahh...

I've never used plugs before, nor have I used Perle- what beers would it best go into?

Perle is a real versatile hop, goes great in most brews. Being European it can go into just about everything - I had a bag that went into a weizen, a dunkel, and aussie ale as the aroma hop and a munich lager, all with good results. I've seen perle used in American pale ales and in a dry stout. I can't wait till I get rid of all these other hops I've stockpiled so I can buy some again.

I certainly look forward to using them all, and trying out ones I haven't before- for some reason I haven't used Nelson Sauvin yet! Ahh, I look forward to a summer of experimenting...

Latest posts

Back