• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear for sale - Redcliffe QLD

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayandcath

Reaction score
I'm having a big clean up in the garage and this stuff all going....

Westinghouse RP423 - $125 - 416L all fridge with dual temp control box, cabled an outlet inside to easily connect heat belt/pad. Good condition and runs well.
Westinghouse RJ522V-R - $75 - 500L fridge/freezer. Few marks from my office chair on the front but runs great. (the idea was to be a keg fridge).
Temp (dual) controller - $50 - Ready to go in a box with 2 outlets on the rear.
Keep Cold 50L cooler - $75 - fits 9L kegs with lid on but I mostly sit 19L kegs in it and pack a towel in the gap, keeps beer chilled till the end.
Stainless Steel drip tray - $50 - 740 x 230 x 50mm.
Keg Washer - $50 - Mixed PBW and hot water, easy as that.
Refractometer - $25 - 32 brix
2 x Corny kegs - $40ea - 19L kegs one lost a handle.

Jay

Attachments

• 2 kegs.JPG
    2 kegs.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • 2nd fridge.JPG
    2nd fridge.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 250
  • Drip tray.JPG
    Drip tray.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • Ferment Fridge 2.JPG
    Ferment Fridge 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 266
  • Ferment Fridge 3.JPG
    Ferment Fridge 3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 256
  • Ferment fridge.JPG
    Ferment fridge.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 257
  • Keg cooler.JPG
    Keg cooler.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 383
  • Keg washer.JPG
    Keg washer.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 407
  • Refractometer.jpg
    Refractometer.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 244
Hey mate,

Do you ever make it up the Sunny Coast? Interested in the keg washer if we could meet up at a time that suits up this way.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey mate,

Do you ever make it up the Sunny Coast? Interested in the keg washer if we could meet up at a time that suits up this way.

Cheers,

Matt

Hey mate,

Cheers,

Matt

Matt I do from time to time. Happy to work something out if you can wait a couple of weeks? Send me a PM. Jay

Quick Update......

Westinghouse RP423 - $125 - 416L all fridge with dual temp control box, cabled an outlet inside to easily connect heat belt/pad. Good condition and runs well. - SOLD
Westinghouse RJ522V-R - $75 - 500L fridge/freezer. Few marks from my office chair on the front but runs great. (the idea was to be a keg fridge).
Keep Cold 50L cooler - $75 - fits 9L kegs with lid on but I mostly sit 19L kegs in it and pack a towel in the gap, keeps beer chilled till the end.
Stainless Steel drip tray - $50 - 740 x 230 x 50mm.
Keg Washer - $50 - Mixed PBW and hot water, easy as that. - SOLD
2 x Corny kegs - $40ea - 19L kegs one lost a handle. - SOLD

Jay

Westinghouse RJ522V-R - $75 - 500L fridge/freezer still available?

Update #2

Westinghouse RP423 - $125 - 416L all fridge with dual temp control box, cabled an outlet inside to easily connect heat belt/pad. Good condition and runs well. - SOLD
Westinghouse RJ522V-R - $75 - 500L fridge/freezer. Few marks from my office chair on the front but runs great. (the idea was to be a keg fridge). - SOLD
Keep Cold 50L cooler - $75 - fits 9L kegs with lid on but I mostly sit 19L kegs in it and pack a towel in the gap, keeps beer chilled till the end
Stainless Steel drip tray - $50 - 740 x 230 x 50mm. - SOLD

Jay

Westinghouse RJ522V-R - $75 - 500L fridge/freezer. Few marks from my office chair on the front but runs great. (the idea was to be a keg fridge). - SOLD
Temp (dual) controller - $50 - Ready to go in a box with 2 outlets on the rear. - SOLD
Stainless Steel drip tray - $50 - 740 x 230 x 50mm. - SOLD
Refractometer - $25 - 32 brix - SOLD

Jay

Back