• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

G'day

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Barnsey

Reaction score
:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

G'day.
Barnsey from Townsville.
Looking forward to seeing this board up and running.

Barnsey

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

ShroomKing

Reaction score
Hi,

I like the site. B)

Haven't started yet, soon to brew though.

Cheers :chug:

ShroomKing ( via OCAU)

Marauder

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm from Maryborough, Qld.

Same here, hopefully a great resource for aussie brewers once fully up and running.

Cheers,

Marauder
:chug:

oldrusty

Reaction score
a "me too" here as well :D

Vinds, why didn't u think of this already? :p (I did notice u were about the first to jump in n support this great idea tho :D )

...hopefully soon I'll be back into full production, but the heat of summer now, after moving house and some minor disasters has left me brewless n not brewin.... :blink: :angry: :( <_<

.......it grates against every fibre in my body havin to go n BUY beer from a bottlo!

cheers!

n remember: I'd rather have a bottle in fronta me
than a frontal lobotomy :D

dane

Reaction score
Welcome guys!!!!

I hope the front page link on OCAU will bring in some brewers!!

I hope we can all make use of the forum - I know I will be!!

Enjoy your stay and if there are any questions feel free to post/ask in the feedback forum, or PM me

Happy Brewing!

skydiverbob

Reaction score
Hey, it finally worked, hello all, Bob, Oregon, USA!! :chug:

Vindaloo

Bouncer
Reaction score
Vinds, why didn't u think of this already? :p (I did notice u were about the first to jump in n support this great idea tho )
Heh, well, to tell you the truth, I don't have the time to admin a whole forum. I'd be happy to help out, but admining a whole site kinda gets to me after a while. I have enough on my plate with stuff for various sites, TAFE, working fulltime, etc. I'd love to do something like this, but yeah...

So yeah.

:)

Vinds.

Latest posts