G'day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barnsey

Reaction score
:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

G'day.
Barnsey from Townsville.
Looking forward to seeing this board up and running.

Barnsey

:chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

Hi,

I like the site. B)

Haven't started yet, soon to brew though.

Cheers :chug:

ShroomKing ( via OCAU)

Hey guys,

I'm from Maryborough, Qld.

Same here, hopefully a great resource for aussie brewers once fully up and running.

Cheers,

Marauder
:chug:

a "me too" here as well :D

Vinds, why didn't u think of this already? :p (I did notice u were about the first to jump in n support this great idea tho :D )

...hopefully soon I'll be back into full production, but the heat of summer now, after moving house and some minor disasters has left me brewless n not brewin.... :blink: :angry: :( <_<

.......it grates against every fibre in my body havin to go n BUY beer from a bottlo!

cheers!

n remember: I'd rather have a bottle in fronta me
than a frontal lobotomy :D

Welcome guys!!!!

I hope the front page link on OCAU will bring in some brewers!!

I hope we can all make use of the forum - I know I will be!!

Enjoy your stay and if there are any questions feel free to post/ask in the feedback forum, or PM me

Happy Brewing!

Vinds, why didn't u think of this already? :p (I did notice u were about the first to jump in n support this great idea tho )

Heh, well, to tell you the truth, I don't have the time to admin a whole forum. I'd be happy to help out, but admining a whole site kinda gets to me after a while. I have enough on my plate with stuff for various sites, TAFE, working fulltime, etc. I'd love to do something like this, but yeah...

So yeah.

:)

Vinds.

Back