G'day from SA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forktree_SA

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been brewing for the last year or so.. moved on to boil (DME and LME) with hop additions currently and am putting the final pieces together for my all grain double batch setup. Love the interaction on the BrewAdelaide forum and thought I'd branch out to the national arena.

In the very early infancy of getting my own brewery up and running down in Carrickalinga on the family farm https://twitter.com/forktreebrewery

Looking forward to getting involved!

Hey Ben, nice to see someone not far away on here. Not that I've been here for that long myself.

I'm at Nangkita, not that far away really. Looks like a great location for a Brewery, good luck with everything.

Welcome, though I don't visit here as much as I used to there is still a wealth of info. Just gotta sought through a lot of........ well....... stuff.

Cheers
Andy....

Welcome. I'm new here too and to brewing in general. Some great info available here. Great looking spot you have there Ben!

And welcome from me as well, few of us in this post South of Adelaide and "over the hill". (not in age, Southerners here will know what it means). a brewery at Carrickalinga would certainly be worth the drive.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back