Gday from Mick on the gold coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickGC

Reaction score
Hiya all,

Been reading a lot of the stuff on here and thought i should say hello :)

I have been making a bit of home brew on and off for about 10 years, always pretty casual, kit and kilo, did a few kits with extract then me and a mate decided to go all out and build a full grain setup.
always had kegs, got them with my first home brew kit :) but have just recently also started to bottle some beer for something different.
Have made 3 batches in it so far, one in an esky mash tun and the other 2 in a BIAB.
tried the first last night and was happy, kegging the 2 BIAB's this morning after they spent 2 weeks aging in jerry cans

There is some Awesome info on this site!

Cheers
Mick

Hey mick, what types of beers you been brewing? I normally go for a typical English bitter or a stout.

I'm over on the Gold Coast at the minute.

Mick.

If you are interested (and you aren't already aware of us) we have a home brew club on the Gold Coast that meets second Friday of each month at Burleigh Brewing at 6PM.

Pretty casual. Come down, drink some beer (you can bring some or not depending on what you've got at hand), and talk beer and brewing.

Check out GoldCLUB on Facebook if interested.

Damian.

Cheers guys,
Been making all sorts, mostly pale ales, have yet to try a stout.
I work 2weeks on 2 off, last time i was home i made a hefeweizen and a rauchbier, the rauch was an attempt at liquid bacon beer:) both tasted good out of the fermenter.can't wait to get home and try them!
That sounds great Damian, i should be home for the 2nd friday in jan:)

Latest posts

Back