G'day fellow brewers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootrom

Reaction score
G'day,

Just thought I'd say hi :)

Have been brewing for about 12 years off and on and looking to learn from the vast knowledge here. Mostly BIAB all grains with a love for hoppy beers and IPA's but will drink anything from stout to cider.

Just recently picked up a 100L conical stainless fermenter and finished filling it last weekend, excited to see the results.

I have a kegerator along with about 6 corny kegs at the moment which are currently empty but working on that.

Looking for inspiration for my next brew, I have lots of Vic Secret leaf hops leftover so will probably integrate that into something.

Cheers all!

bootrom said:
Just recently picked up a 100L conical stainless fermenter and finished filling it last weekend, excited to see the results.
Photo's or it didnt happen.

.......oh....and welcome to the Asylum.....Beer glasses are on your left.

Hehe fair enough.. I think this is how you attach images? Not familiar with this forum setup..

gallery_38371_1263_41518.jpg

This was from when I was leak testing it last week. I currently have the gas disconnected and using the lid line as a blow off which it's bubbling away happily now.

Latest posts

Back