Gas Guyz Ultimate Gas Bundle Giveaway!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just registered and realised you don't do my area. All good. Here's to a Newcastle expansion!

Ok all done!

The 6kg works best with my kegerator, and 2.6 would be more handy for travelling etc.

I have a couple of 2.6kg bottles, but would love a 6kg one as this would make it easier for my kegerator. I have the bottle tucked in under the house so it would mean I can just set and forget for a long time!!

Subscribed
I have one of each....6kg works best where it doesnt need to be moved around (its an older steel bottle and is heavy AF). The 2.6kg is handy for it's portability

subscribed you dont recognise my postcode as delivery area in melbourne metro radius

Subscribed (I think - didn't get any confirmation).
This would be a cool prize to win to save me from disconnecting my bottle from the keg fridge to do pressure transfers.
Nick.

Subscribed
2.6 kg is my preferred size, that way I cry less when I get a leak

Win the Ultimate Gas Bundle to Cover All Your Gas Needs!!!

To celebrate Gas Guyz addition of the 2.64kg and 6kg Home Brew CO2 Gas Cylinders. Gas Guyz is giving away the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

L43KQtyRmoUHDICdZHdJ-cYVFQifm0ANz1Eqx5NsqLsUVj3-aTcEGT3mGKge7U_Xr5jIrAaghtk1Hj_YrfG7MfGyh8QYd8NmjS7q1sWljaRxMPNew3J5wTaRgMDxWw2SEjZlghQ

The Ultimate Gas Bundle includes:

1x BBQ Gas Cylinder

1x Soda Gas Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 2.64kg Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 6kg Cylinder

Rules & Entry

*Eligible winner needs to live in area that Gas Guys currently delivers, please go to gasguyz.com.au to check if we deliver in your area.

- Visit Gasguyz.com.au/ and sign up for their newsletter
- Then reply to this thread by telling us which Home Brew Cylinder 2.64kg or the 6kg cylinder works best for your brew kit.

-One lucky winner who has signed up to Gasguyz newsletter and posted on this thread will be chosen to receive the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

- Please Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

Giveaway closes (18 August) and the winner will be notified within 24 hours. Winners will be chosen via random.org

Check out Gasguyz.com.au to swap or order a new gas cylinder and have it delivered to your door FREE the very next Business Day.
You don't deliver in my area 😐
Expanding to upper North Shore any time soon?

Wow, this is an epic give away. Can't wait till the start covering Adelaide

WOW I''m shocked they actually deliver here! We dont even have Uber. A 6kg works best for my set (bulk beeeeer) up but I'd like to get into a smaller portable set up soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back